Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
The last photo posted shows up under the topic heading on the app, it's always Alan Main grinning as every time they post a new one some tragic c**t posts the Alan Main one again...

Stop fucking doing it then, I am reaching Richard Thompson from the Music Forum levels of seethe at his big belmy coupon.

Alan-Main-e1413454758305.jpg.42da5bd39518428dfe812476cefdd0b5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Alan-Main-e1413454758305.jpg.42da5bd39518428dfe812476cefdd0b5.jpg

Damn you to flip.

Should probably start using this...

WE-ARE-HAMILTON-13.thumb.png.c0bdad6f600433c8b47761ccbdc3d4ce.png

You know those fans, every club has them, that the minute a player is available or released, they say their club should sign them? They do it with virtually every player?

I'm going to temporarily step into that realm...

Marcus Godinho?

8 minutes ago, Radford said:

You know those fans, every club has them, that the minute a player is available or released, they say their club should sign them? They do it with virtually every player?

Marcus Godinho?

Doing a Random is the phrase I use.

8 hours ago, Radford said:

Marcus Godinho?

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Doing a Random is the phrase I use.

Easy now. 21yo with experience at this level and International caps.

Worth a go as much as anyone surely? Not convinced we'll find a full back better than Foster from the start, so developing one ala Shaughnessy would make sense.

28 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Easy now. 21yo with experience at this level and International caps.

Worth a go as much as anyone surely? Not convinced we'll find a full back better than Foster from the start, so developing one ala Shaughnessy would make sense.

I agree about the player, I was more meaning the sentiment of mentioning every player released as a possible for their club.

On 02/06/2019 at 03:47, Old Pack said:

Been watching Saints regularly since 1975 one of only a handful from a Catholic school, all the rest supported Celtic surprise surprise.

Most of the Grammar supported Rangers tbf....

I don't think every midfielder can necessarily be pigeonholed. Some have a very obvious role but I certainly haven't seen enough of either McCann or McClean to know if they do. Same applies in terms of their style but that'll be something that's easier to identify when we see more of them. 
Looking forward to finding out though. 
From what I have seen of them both, they both appear to be, for want of a better word, 'buzzy' midfielders. Perhaps not unlike Millar in a way.

Shame the upgrades don’t include replacement of red and yellow seats with blue ones. God I hate those seats.
If I ever win a large amount of dosh on the lottery or such then that's one of the first things I will contribute to. To hell with world famine, get the bloody seats all blue. I'm serious too.

3 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:
17 hours ago, sjc said:
Most of the Grammar supported Rangers tbf....

Not me!! But I do remember a lot of folk in my year would support Rangers and occasionally go to Saints games as well.

Was Steve Brown in your year?

I’m one of only 3 saints fans in my immediate group of friends.

The rest support the old firm with one hibs fan.
I’m 28 this year and definitely seems more common to support the OF in my age group.

5 hours ago, The Marly said:
7 hours ago, mizfit said:
I’m one of only 3 saints fans in my immediate group of friends.

The rest support the old firm with one hibs fan.
I’m 28 this year and definitely seems more common to support the OF in my age group.

Get new friends

Naw......keep them and Rip the piss out of them when Saints beat their "superior" teams.

Not entirely unexpected given their interest in January, but Barnsley are back in for Jason Kerr, with Cardiff and Bristol City also credited with an interest in him. We're demanding seven figures for him.

I can see him going to be honest, although he could probably do with another year at Saints before moving on.