Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Swanson is the icing. Was not too happy when of was announced as I really felt we needed that CM and thought we were forgoing that to get in Danny.

Neve in my wildest dreams did I think we would get a CM and Swanson.

The people of Perthsire really need to get up off their arses and get along and support the club this year.  If everything clicks we could potentially dish out some humpings 

28 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Is there still to be a wee move of cancelling a player or two's contract in the next few days so they can sign for someone else?

Nope. Registration window is closed, anyone released now would be unable to be registered elsewhere. 

18 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

The people of Perthsire really need to get up off their arses and get along and support the club this year.  If everything clicks we could potentially dish out some humpings 

This is exactly my feelings. Hopefully far more folk are enticed along.

19 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

What's happened to Bulletproof?

New bird?

Midlife crisis I think, my sources have seen him at the bank this week and hes sporting a radical new look.

Spoiler

your-picture.png.f57f828ae087f6149ad9e2c74aabf359.png

St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright has revealed that he was not expecting to re-sign Danny Swanson until transfer deadline day.

"We got a phone call at four o'clock yesterday saying Hibs were releasing Danny," he told BBC Radio Scotland.

"I asked the chairman a question and he said 'go for it'. The chairman's done well for us in the transfer window and the one surprise for us was getting Danny."

58 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

What did everyone make of Spoonys cameo yesterday 

Certainly didn’t do himself any favours with so many midfielders to come into the side and the form of Liam Craig and Blair Alston just now. I thought he looked a bit down trodden at full time 

Based on yesterday’s performance he’ll be down the pecking order. What I will say is, that Drey Wright can’t play every game and I’d have Spoony as the second choice on the right as Alston is a waste out there and I’m not sure it suits Kennedy or Swanson. He’s now potentially got 5 other midfielders ahead of him in the middle. If ever there was a season for him to show his talent and ability it’s this one otherwise he’s gonna play very little.

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

If ever there was a season for him to show his talent and ability it’s this one otherwise he’s gonna play very little.

This is when we see what he's really made of, head down, slow ass f**k miss placed passing Spoony can gtf. 

Free kick scoring, pre season friendly piss taking,skillful as f**k Spoony can stay.