Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Callum still hoping to to add 2 before window closes I am hearing

Reckon there's anything in the stories about Bryson leaving?

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Not that I've heard. They are trying to get someone out on loan but really only the championship teams available for that.

Cheers.

Would one of the new signings be a direct replacement for the one getting loaned out?

I’ve felt a tinge of sadness when any member of the 2014 squad has left, apart from MOH. I think the way he initially left gave me a sour taste in my mouth and I’ve never really forgiven him.

18 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Is this news or wishes, as regards the outs. Or just referring to end of season 

I'm not ITK in the slightest to just hope/guesswork.

Doubt Middleton has been signed to be 4th choice winger, Wotherspoon is 1st choice, and Conway has had a far better season than MOH. 

Don't think we need someone on MOHs wages as 4th choice, and doubt he'll be happy with that, so best for everyone if he leaves. 

I think O’Halloran must realise he’s screwed up big time. He was given the chance at the start of the season under Davidson and was sent off inside 40 minutes. He worked his way back into the team, only to play poorly. Then when given the chance to get back in the team for the long haul got sent off within 2 minutes this time then proceeded to fluff easy chances in the games after. Davidson has given him a lot more opportunities than he deserves based on the last 18 months and frankly he’s now the wrong side of 30 and can go, he doesn’t have Tommy to save his skin for a fourth time though. 

I’ve no doubt he’ll rock up somewhere look good for the first 4/5 games probably against us and then revert to type.