Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Cue Random’s database revealing Parish is actually the second coming of Gianluigi Buffon or something.......

1091763002_tenor-2020-12-07T164832_926.gif.27ffd0af5669411d70d35bdf81dad1c0.gif

Hes not played enough this season to be included, but his one Dundee season has him scoring a 3.8.

Bit boring but he's not played enough to be fairly counting yet, so shouldn't be judged, but if you remove the minutes played part...

Parish scores a mighty 0.9 for this season. Concedes a goal every 2.88 shots, and xG difference is -0.25, technically, I guess, meaning strikers have a 25% higher chance of scoring against him than the average keeper.

Clark scores 1.1, conceding a goal every 1.91 shots, and xG difference is -0.24.

So Clark been better, both have been costing us goals. But the scores are low because its so early in the season still.

Fwiw, I've got the average figures for St Johnstone keepers since 16/17 now, and used that to try and find a British keeper who is roughly the same/better, U23, and free this Summer.

Only boy who popped up is a boy Jack Bycroft, on loan at Weymouth in the National League, this season from Southampton U23. He comes out as a better shot stopper than our average and the league average.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

“It’s a great honour and a dream for me to captain the club I have grown up supporting and the team I always wanted to play for."

On yersel big man.

Wonder how many clubs can have two lifelong fans captain them in the same season.

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

Put the price up. 

Slowly starting to notice the Rangers fans on twitter realise its not on Sky. "Will it be on Rangers tv?" 

No it fucking wont, you'll need to pay us £17.50 like we've all had to do all season to other clubs. The Seethe will be glorious. Would it not be absolutely hilarious if they put it up to £20?!

Would be brilliant if they included some token cup final interview, or bundled this and the next game together for £30 or something like that. 

And then after the game, sell the Hamilton game for £17.50 as per, for people that didn't get the bundle in time/ the away fans etc

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Slowly starting to notice the Rangers fans on twitter realise its not on Sky. "Will it be on Rangers tv?" 

No it fucking wont, you'll need to pay us £17.50 like we've all had to do all season to other clubs. The Seethe will be glorious. Would it not be absolutely hilarious if they put it up to £20?!

Its great. Completely outraged they'll have to pay to watch a top flight game of football. Tweeting Sky calling it a disgrace because "I pay my subscription fee!".

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its great. Completely outraged they'll have to pay to watch a top flight game of football. Tweeting Sky calling it a disgrace because "I pay my subscription fee!".

I honestly haven't seen any of that. Searched for it on Twitter too and couldn't find it either. You got any links?

31 minutes ago, G51 said:

I honestly haven't seen any of that. Searched for it on Twitter too and couldn't find it either. You got any links?

This boys been battering them out and then seems to delete them about 10 mins later.