Jump to content
Kyle

St Johnstone FC Thread

Recommended Posts

@Widge

McCowan2.thumb.png.8e126b8264eb5193fba3693c391796b1.png

All figures per90, plotted against MOH and Conway over the past calender year (inner limits/outer limits set to min/max figures from the 3 for each set).

22yo, turns 23 in December, free in the Summer. Won't lie, not seen a huge amount of him, but you could ask about him on this site...

Spoiler

McCowan.thumb.png.68705aa1e4745b11a040d3d4038ca4b6.png

Thats him if you add Wotherspoon into the mix, difference between the two radar hopefully highlights quite how good Wotherspoon is. Dribbles changed from overall, to successful, between the two radars, FWIW.

 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muzz likely to miss the next 2 games due to concussion. Seems no major issue with his shoulder or collar bone. 

Conway - tbc. Needs his nose reset but was unable to have that done Saturday due to swelling. 

-------

When they first announced the tiers the fact fans could be back in tier 0 & 1 I thought after a while we'd possibly have limited numbers back at games. How wrong was I! Heading further and further away!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having just watched all of the weekend's highlights, would it be fair to say that we currently play the second most sexy brand of football in the Scottish Premiership? I think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Having just watched all of the weekend's highlights, would it be fair to say that we currently play the second most sexy brand of football in the Scottish Premiership? I think so.
If you're saying one of the bigot brothers play sexier football than Saints, you're cancelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Marly said:
11 hours ago, The Real Saints said:
Having just watched all of the weekend's highlights, would it be fair to say that we currently play the second most sexy brand of football in the Scottish Premiership? I think so.

If you're saying one of the bigot brothers play sexier football than Saints, you're cancelled.

St Mirren, of course. What a performance and what a team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

St Mirren, of course. What a performance and what a team.

Big team found out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could this team be any more frustrating?

In games we're either feeble going forward and solid at the back or the opposite and creating some chances but not looking solid at the back at all.

In the first half hour last night nearly every time Nesbitt received the ball in and around the box was able to get a clean strike away and should probably have done better. 

We seem to lack that real self belief and winning mentality. That's now 6 league games this season we should have gained more points from than we managed. Certainly a recurring theme that's for sure? 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Could this team be any more frustrating?

In games we're either feeble going forward and solid at the back or the opposite and creating some chances but not looking solid at the back at all.

In the first half hour last night nearly every time Nesbitt received the ball in and around the box was able to get a clean strike away and should probably have done better. 

 

Nisbet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ventured into the Hibs forum cause I was bored this morning and stumbled across a thread on Ali McCann.

Highlight of such thread being that he's not worth 7 figures and that saints would bite the hand off for £250k. He's also apparently not up to very much and isn't going to make it at a high level, so much so he's a worse player than Greg Docherty. I'm sure Ali at the age of 20 with his 2 international caps already will be dreadfully upset Hibs fans don't rate him.

Either way I know all to well most folk on forums are idiots and it's more a place for ridicule, but it amused me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand folk who don't rate Ali McCann. It reminds me of folk who didn't rate Glen Kamara at Dundee.

He's clearly very, very good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, G51 said:

I don't understand folk who don't rate Ali McCann. It reminds me of folk who didn't rate Glen Kamara at Dundee.

He's clearly very, very good.

So how many millions are you going to offer for him then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

So how many millions are you going to offer for him then ?

Me? I'm fucking skint mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2020 at 21:12, RandomGuy. said:

@Widge

McCowan2.thumb.png.8e126b8264eb5193fba3693c391796b1.png

All figures per90, plotted against MOH and Conway over the past calender year (inner limits/outer limits set to min/max figures from the 3 for each set).

22yo, turns 23 in December, free in the Summer. Won't lie, not seen a huge amount of him, but you could ask about him on this site...

  Reveal hidden contents

McCowan.thumb.png.68705aa1e4745b11a040d3d4038ca4b6.png

Thats him if you add Wotherspoon into the mix, difference between the two radar hopefully highlights quite how good Wotherspoon is. Dribbles changed from overall, to successful, between the two radars, FWIW.

 

Far out !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...