Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Hearing Olaofe away back to Millwall

You know what, if he's not showing enough in training or indeed talent to get in the team, then I'm not sad about this. No point in hanging onto a player on the off chance he gets on the pitch at some point. Especially if we can put the wage to better use elsewhere, as it stands we're paying money to Millwall for absolutely no reason. 

Is there any indication at all that were actually after another one on top of striking target?

I'm all for having the squad options but if Olaofe wasn't going to play regardless, despite us being allowed to have 9 on bench there's still no point in him being here. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Is there any indication at all that were actually after another one on top of striking target?

I'm all for having the squad options but if Olaofe wasn't going to play regardless, despite us being allowed to have 9 on bench there's still no point in him being here. 

Sounds like nobody else has been targeted. 

Absolutely mental.

Clark, Parish

Booth, Tanser, McNamara, Rooney, Kerr, Gordon, McCart

Davidson, McCann, Craig, Bryson, Conway, Wotherspoon, O'Halloran

May, Hendry, Kane

Thats 19. Add Steven Maclean as a refistered player and we're on 20 before any new signings come in.  Unless I've missed any..

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Clark, Parish

Booth, Tanser, McNamara, Rooney, Kerr, Gordon, McCart

Davidson, McCann, Craig, Bryson, Conway, Wotherspoon, O'Halloran

May, Hendry, Kane

Thats 19. Add Steven Maclean as a refistered player and we're on 20 before any new signings come in.  Unless I've missed any..

I don't think you can count MacLean tbh. 

Add Melamed and we have 18 outfield players, with genuine concerns that one might spend the majority of the time injured, and another is playing in the UK for the first ever time.