Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I fancied us to put in a performance today and I felt we did.

Really disappointing result in the end, maybe inevitably, but we have a very good (small) squad of players.

Just need to make sure we don’t start feeling sorry for ourselves, just keep doing the right things.

A lot of very good individual performances today, but Jason Kerr must look at Ryan ‘would you like me to give you a free kick in a dangerous position or a penalty with one of my many reckless challenges?’ Porteous and Declan Gallagher in the Scotland squad and just scratch his head. 

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Clark

McNamara

Kerr

Gordon

McCart

Tanser

Davidson

McCann

Bryson

Melamed

May

I think this XI could sneak a win against Kelty Hearts.

Won't Melamed need to isolate for 14 days?

McCann and McNamara unavailable too 😂

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

18 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I fancied us to put in a performance today and I felt we did.

Really disappointing result in the end, maybe inevitably, but we have a very good (small) squad of players.

Just need to make sure we don’t start feeling sorry for ourselves, just keep doing the right things.

A lot of very good individual performances today, but Jason Kerr must look at Ryan ‘would you like me to give you a free kick in a dangerous position or a penalty with one of my many reckless challenges?’ Porteous and Declan Gallagher in the Scotland squad and just scratch his head. 

Kerr was excellent today, as were all the back 3 to be fair. 

A number of good performances all over the team and agree, that's not a game to get the heads down about, in fact the opposite. We've not got the same level of quality available but we looked well organised. Get this new striker in and see where we go from there. Still very undecided about Conway, but it's clear that Murray makes a big difference when he's on the park.

The cup games are coming at the right time. We're definitely playing better then when we had the run of games that put us bottom last year, hopefully this time we'll bounce back quicker. 

So with Duffy getting released from his contract early!  Has there been any further news on Liam Craig, Chris Kane  and Booths situation on contracts, My understanding is they are now out of contract as well in October which tied in with the end of the transfer window.      

1 minute ago, Center half said:

So with Duffy getting released from his contract early!  Has there been any further news on Liam Craig, Chris Kane  and Booths situation on contracts, My understanding is they are now out of contract as well in October which tied in with the end of the transfer window.      

They got 6 month deals, so they run until January.

Duffy signed a 2 year deal when he signed last Summer, so his deal was due to run until next Summer. Presumably we've allowed him out that deal so he can join ICT.