Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

See Davidson finally admitted macca registered as a player. Think a few thought I was on the wind up when I said a few weeks back

Then why is he sitting on the bench because he could only be an improvement on what we have.

Results not too bad for us tonight, though could probably have done with Utd and Livi drawing.  St Mirren 1-0 up at Aberdeen and playing well, losing to a goal in injury time. Hilarious Unfortunate for st Mirren, but we know only too well how much of a killer of morale it is to play well and lose to a late goal which is no bad thing to happen to a team near us in the table.

Both them and Accies doing well against the 3rd and 4th best teams in the league emphasises even more how there probably won't be a standout poor team in the league this season, as Hearts, Dundee and united were in previous years.

Got told tonight we are in for Greg Stewart  and some guy Keene from England 

No idea who he is and Stewart on loan

Source can be accurate sometimes and shite sometimes so who knows! Edit to say just seen Keen stuff previously mentioned)

Edited by THE FAT MAN

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

When did you appoint Gerry Creaney as your head of youth?

I don't think he is, technically. Alistair Stevenson is the main man there.

Think Creasey was hired around 2017, when "Project Brave" forced clubs to hire more qualified youth coaches.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think he is, technically. Alistair Stevenson is the main man there.

Think Creasey was hired around 2017, when "Project Brave" forced clubs to hire more qualified youth coaches.

Ah, was just wondering as that's what he's listed as in the UEFA Pro Licence line-up. Starring alongside some illustrious figures that'd be a 'brilliant' manager for any club such as Kenny Miller, Mark Fotheringham and Darren O'Dea:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/uefa-pro-licence-lineup-announced/?rid=1327

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ah, was just wondering as that's what he's listed as in the UEFA Pro Licence line-up. Starring alongside some illustrious figures that'd be a 'brilliant' manager for any club such as Kenny Miller, Mark Fotheringham and Darren O'Dea:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/uefa-pro-licence-lineup-announced/?rid=1327

Aye I think Project Brave created a lot roles with important sounding names. So Creaney is "Head of Youth coaching", while Stevenson is "Head of Youth development". Might be wrong though.

Also...

Screenshot_20201004-093841_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4d4fedb8eea4fca425a6c70c4efe0c57.jpg

Where the f**k has this come from?

Apparently turned down Hapoel Tel Aviv to sign for us.