Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Accies saying games will be broadcast for home and away supporters 

Game with them away is 17/10 so probably unlikely away tickets will be available. Good to know we can purchase a viewing 👍

5 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Bought mine, remarkably and shockingly easy.

It seems a bit shit to me. I just went on the website on my laptop and it doesn’t open the option to buy tickets if you click the link (just a blank screen). I could open it on my phone though.

How much is the finance option per month btw? Can’t find any information on this. Also at what age do you become a senior citizen - 60?

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It seems a bit shit to me. I just went on the website on my laptop and it doesn’t open the option to buy tickets if you click the link (just a blank screen). I could open it on my phone though.

How much is the finance option per month btw? Can’t find any information on this. Also at what age do you become a senior citizen - 60?

At the games a senior citizen was classed at 65+, so presumably its the same.

And this was the finance prices in 17/18

Screenshot_20200715-184757_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b7737548fdc91e3c6d7b9e65ea9e8069.jpg

No idea if its still the same company or prices, but I wouldn't imagine it would be too different.

15 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I can't seem to add a kids ticket on it? Anyone had any luck?

Yes i rebooked my grandson seat okay earlier in the month,  and my brother bought a  season  ticket today for first time for a while and got his grandson onit as well? 

6 minutes ago, Center half said:

Yes i rebooked my grandson seat okay earlier in the month,  and my brother bought a  season  ticket today for first time for a while and got his grandson onit as well? 

Just keeps telling me I can't go forward if I add on an u12 ticket. Will email tomorrow. Will be my first season ticket.

9 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Just keeps telling me I can't go forward if I add on an u12 ticket. Will email tomorrow. Will be my first season ticket.

My Brother was his first for 25 years, so it worked for him! mine was a renewal !

11 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I had the same issue when renewing my son's season ticket. I emailed the ticket office with the info and they sorted it out. 

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Anyone spot any of those alleged trialists?

RG hot takes - Wotherspoons hair is outstanding. We played a back 3/5, as Kerr was taking throw ins. Robertson seems to have really bulked up from last time he played, looks taller too.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Noticed on Twitter that Anthony Ralston has been made available for transfer by Celtic. Hardly a stand out for us last season but thought he had a good few solid games. Didn’t do much going forward though. I hope Rooney brings us more. I’ll give him a season rating of 7/10. Thoughts? 

I think the last thing we need is a right back so wouldn’t sign him but he definitely got better as last season went on. Will do a job for someone I’d imagine, wouldn’t be surprised if he rocked up at County.