Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I don't think either Sinclair or O'Reilly have actually played much on loan so its likely more that than them being recalled for the squad.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think either Sinclair or O'Reilly have actually played much on loan so its likely more that than them being recalled for the squad.

Euan has been back for a while as he picked up a bad injury..I was talking to him yesterday and hes just started back training again.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

What were folk expecting? Has it even been a week since the manager admitted they had nobody in the pipeline?

Suspect they'll be tears and snotters we never signed Templeton, who by all accounts only had eyes for Hamilton, or Jordan fucking Jones.

Hamilton signed a young centre back from the same team this season and he was their best defender, give him a chance before murdering the signing.

9 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

If our ‘attacking signing’ is a 20 year-old loan winger from Middlesbrough, I’m gonna lose my shit in a very negative way.

What else are we honestly expecting?

We offer nothing that would persuade someone proven at this level. 

Plus lets face it. You've we've no idea the level of his abilty either?

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You've we've no idea the level of his abilty either?

A 6 foot tall winger who by all accounts is fucking rapid. Wins penalties for fun at Reserve level up there, and scored a goal for his non-league team beforehand by collecting the ball on the halfway line, dribbling past half an opposition team then slotting it home with his weak foot.

Its a total punt on someone who could end up being an incredible option off the bench. We clearly have no money left, or are saving it for a bigger signing, so I struggle to see what the issue is with this type of signing.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A 6 foot tall winger who by all accounts is fucking rapid. Wins penalties for fun at Reserve level up there, and scored a goal for his non-league team beforehand by collecting the ball on the halfway line, dribbling past half an opposition team then slotting it home with his weak foot.

Its a total punt on someone who could end up being an incredible option off the bench. We clearly have no money left, or are saving it for a bigger signing, so I struggle to see what the issue is with this type of signing.

See this is the positive posting I like from Random.