Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'll wildly speculate the budget will be dropped for next season if we dont make the top half.

That might well happen.

Or the club might budget in extra OF revenue if we continue with the ThreeStandGate affair.  We’d also have utd back up who will likely bring a bigger away support than anyone outwith the OF.

A lot of unknowns at the minute around who goes down/ comes up.

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The triumphant return of Billy Budd. :wub: 

What do you know sir, we're all in the dark 

Sorenson deal looks too fiddly for Saints liking so will probably won't get agreed....revivable though.

Still hopeful of 1 or 2 and maybe a post deadline addition. 

12 minutes ago, Billy Budd said:

Sorenson deal looks too fiddly for Saints liking so will probably won't get agreed....revivable though.

Still hopeful of 1 or 2 and maybe a post deadline addition. 

Excellent. Thank you sir.

Any word on any outgoings?

6'2 midfielder, missed a year out from injury but fit and ready to play now.

Sounds like a decent stop gap for Muzz and obviously a chance we could get him permanently in the summer if he turns up well. If he's shit, at least we're reasonably well covered in the middle of the park and we're not stuck with a 2nd Ralston type figure in the team.

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Robert Thomson saying the club is still hopeful of adding someone else in this window. I'd guess that will be a striker.

Excellent.

I also predict based on nothing whatsoever that Butcher will become the new James Dunne.

30 minutes ago, Kyle said:

6'2 midfielder, missed a year out from injury but fit and ready to play now.

Sounds like a decent stop gap for Muzz and obviously a chance we could get him permanently in the summer if he turns up well. If he's shit, at least we're reasonably well covered in the middle of the park and we're not stuck with a 2nd Ralston type figure in the team.

Sounds more Craig than Muzz but who knows. 

For me right back is the biggest problem, but I guess that can wait until summer. But we are one innevitable red card away from a Duffy. Striker would be very handy too. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese