Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Tommy's press confierence now on Saints TV.

The last line is telling 'Hopefully, everything will fall into place over the next few days' followed by a big smirk.

Bloody wind up merchant is our Thomas.

2 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Rather keep Hendry  on a decent contract as I am sure he will improve.

Would play him before Kane.

I heard that Watt caused problems and that was why he never played again and was "allowed" early release from his contract and was only allowed back for POTY do because he was getting an award.

eMbaBo.gif.521b7cb9f7255d20787422703fe95562.gif

13 minutes ago, yoda said:

It's rumoured that you're paying £[figure plucked out of thin air] for McCart.

Reveal hidden contents

jose.png

You're the weird County fan who claims Roy MacGregor doesnt pump millions of his own money into the club aren't you?

Tommy Wright on Monday - "Positive meeting with the chairman, close to getting McCart and hopeful of further two signings"

*nothing happens*

Tommy Wright on deadline day - "been working hard but disappointed nobody has come in yet. We're hopeful we'll see some movement out the way then we'll be able to get someone in"

16 minutes ago, yoda said:

It's rumoured that you're paying £[figure plucked out of thin air] for McCart.

Reveal hidden contents

jose.png

Am I the only one who doesn't get the joke here? 

If you did a bit of homework you'll see TW being interviewed today saying they're in discussions with ICT to bring him in this week... So unless they're gonna give him to us for free...?

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the joke here? 

If you did a bit of homework you'll see TW being interviewed today saying they're in discussions with ICT to bring him in this week... So unless they're gonna give him to us for free...?

Hes taken offence at me saying they spent £90k on Donaldson. He probably doesnt believe the spent £100k on Draper either.

Probably doesnt believe the losses of £4.5m over 5 years, that the accounts show, because it's simply wrong to believe County are subsidised by a millionaire.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're the weird County fan who claims Roy MacGregor doesnt pump millions of his own money into the club aren't you?

I'm the weird County fan who enjoys seeing Uncle Roy invest his own hard-earned cash into the club. 

However, it's a general point that despite desperately trying to be ITK (or give off that impression) about County's finances you're always way off the mark.

7 minutes ago, yoda said:

I'm the weird County fan who enjoys seeing Uncle Roy invest his own hard-earned cash into the club. 

However, it's a general point that despite desperately trying to be ITK (or give off that impression) about County's finances you're always way off the mark.

You could've just said yes and saved some time m8.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tommy Wright on Monday - "Positive meeting with the chairman, close to getting McCart and hopeful of further two signings"

*nothing happens*

Tommy Wright on deadline day - "been working hard but disappointed nobody has come in yet. We're hopeful we'll see some movement out the way then we'll be able to get someone in"

You missed the bit where he talks about getting in the free transfer after the window closes. 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes taken offence at me saying they spent £90k on Donaldson. He probably doesnt believe the spent £100k on Draper either.

Probably doesnt believe the losses of £4.5m over 5 years, that the accounts show, because it's simply wrong to believe County are subsidised by a millionaire.

What should they name they're reincarnation after they go bust after he sadly passed Away? 

Gretna 2008 style? 

Or go for a new name? Dingwall FC? 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

On Tony Watt...Remember when he signed that three year deal and we were all joking about "See you in January Tony"  ? Starts well at every club he goes to tben settles in and loses interest then his form fades.He has only just turned 26 and has had( inc loans) 11 clubs 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

On Tony Watt...Remember when he signed that three year deal and we were all joking about "See you in January Tony"  ? Starts well at every club he goes to tben settles in and loses interest then his form fades.He has only just turned 26 and has had( inc loans) 11 clubs 

I won’t point out Matty Kennedy is a year younger with the same amount of clubs....