Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Said last night that the best thing we can do is get 3 points. Then go from there. McCart in early would be a good start and if we can get another midfielder in then great. Ralston and Holt will both be unavailable for OF games so it makes it even more important we recruit in the next week, hopefully Brown and Co soften their approach towards recruitment as it’s massively clear how much we need it.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee btw 😍

Not content with taking Callachan off our hands, they've now thrown themselves in front of us to take the Berra bullet...

Someone pointed you out to me today, your we’re going absolutely mental down the front of the east stand, I liked your passion 

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Talking about passion,  I was sat next to a father and son combo in the west stand today(don't ask), they never uttered one word, not to each other, not at the players,  ref, nobody, never leaped up for a goal, never clapped, f**k all. It was very very surreal. 

Geoff and Steve?

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Fucking right. RandomGuy gets a lot of shit but he’s very passionate about St Johnstone. A good egg in my eyes. 

We’re all passionate about Saints,but some are less reactionary to certain circumstances, guys a co ck if you ask most that know him 

7 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

We’re all passionate about Saints,but some are less reactionary to certain circumstances, guys a co ck if you ask most that know him 

He won't know who I am but I've known him for about 10 years. Were not close friends by anything like that. 

Evidently he gets a little bit more excitable online than most, he may even see his RandomGuy thing as a bit of a ulter ego persona because in the real world he really is quite quiet and shy. 

A cock? Harsh. 

Cue the pm from him asking who I am. 

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

He won't know who I am but I've known him for about 10 years. Were not close friends by anything like that. 

Evidently he gets a little bit more excitable online than most, he may even see his RandomGuy thing as a bit of a ulter ego persona because in the real world he really is quite quiet and shy. 

A cock? Harsh. 

See I do know who he is,and unanimously classed as a co ck,sorry if I offend , alter ego if I may correct you 

6 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

You say "most" as if I've got more than one friend.

6 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

A cock? Harsh. 

Sorry @tree house tam, seems like it's not been you in the bushes all along...

I think a few on here are forgetting we're all Saints fans. There's not that many of us and I'm sure we all overreact at times when the club are struggling. Not enough reason to abuse another Saints fan online if you ask me. And folk say WAP is bad?

There is a PM function on the forum if you REALLY want raise something with someone. Posting abuse is just encouraging others to jump on it too.

Let's get back to just being Saints fans and celebrate a good win.

COYS.

5.thumb.jpeg.66df7bf6c5431dfdb7e6f399b6751f2b.jpeg

Screenshot_20200126-092814_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e8a475debfafa640827ba6bf2719ddf3.jpg

This McCart has all the Twitter stattos frothing about him.

Think we can be quite excited about having a defence containing him, Kerr and Gordon. All young, but all relatively experienced aswell.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Interesting that TW mentions another CM being targeted in his interview too. If we're staying with the 3-5-2, our squad depth is...

Goalkeepers - Clark, Parish Johnstone

Centre backs - Kerr, Gordon, McCart, Booth, Duffy, Vihmann

Wing backs - Tanser, Ralston, Wright, Booth, Duffy

Central midfielders - Davidson, McCann, Holt, Wotherspoon, Craig, NEW CM

Strikers - May, Kane, Hendry, O'Halloran 

Swanson the odd man out really.

Suppose dependent on how you feel you could one up top and have a Wright/Swanson in a sort of free role behind the striker, but dont think any striker would fit that role. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Also, for both goals yesterday we have four players in the box, so close to the goal they're visible in the clip.

Goal one theres a 5th player in the box but out wide, goal two theres a 5th player just outside the box.

Feel like that might be the main benefit on this new set up, as I cant remember us having so many players in that area of the park much this season at all.