Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Love posts like that 😘

Cant see Shaughnessy returning at all, and dont want MacLean back to tarnish what he had. 

Biggest issue will be getting people out. Vihmanns club might decide they're quite happy with us paying his wages, Callachan might struggle to find a club who want to loan him, Swanson might not find a club who wants him so he wont accept a contract termination. Who do we get rid of if that happens?

The club probably then need to either roll the dice on increasing the budget and spending some of the reserves or roll the dice and run with what we have. I don’t see anyone outside the players I listed leaving, unless we get a decent offer for Clark/Kerr/McCann. 

Vihmann can gtf along with Callachan, Ando and also McMillan, take Kane out the back and get him to dig a big hole then use the spade to put him out his misery. Kyle must have shell shock from our other striking problems if he can't remember Kane missing sitters, Kane does have some actual plus points to his game but a team that wants to stay in the top flight needs better. We should as Saints fans DEMAND  better.

I do agree about wee Danny,  brilliant player and one who teams around us will likely get better out of, but he's an expensive luxury so let's call it quits on that one. Farewell you sexy wee diving dayglo b*****d.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

The club probably then need to either roll the dice on increasing the budget and spending some of the reserves...

1357415488_tenor(16).gif.7329780b0f4fe243f2d479afa55d817c.gif

Just now, tree house tam said:

Kyle must have shell shock from our other striking problems if he can't remember Kane missing sitters

Hes missed two, probably three if you're being harsh, against Ross County alone this season. 

I was talking about in the league in respect of Kane. Admittedly I've only been to 8 league games this season which is a shamefully shite return but in the games I've seen him in, he's not really been in the position to miss sitters. He's done well in other parts of the game.

Just now, capt_oats said:

At the risk of popping onto your thread and going full RG...

*coughs*...*clears throat*....

Oxford fans on their forum are talking about them being rumoured as having an interest in Tony Ralston to replace Chris Cadden. https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/jan-transfer-window.3145/post-217557

*quietly leaves*

Oh this would be a glorious turn of events.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Oxford fans on their forum are talking about them being rumoured as having an interest in Tony Ralston to replace Chris Cadden. https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/jan-transfer-window.3145/post-217557

*quietly leaves*

Ya fuckin dancer, get in. Cheerio Tony.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That was the turning point from me thinking he was just shite, to get that c**t as far to f**k from St Johnstone as possible. 

Which one?

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I was talking about in the league in respect of Kane. 

Spoiler

3kzuip.gif.21053677e2fb09aace84767090a495d2.gif

A decent striker hits the massive gap, rather than hit it literally straight at the keeper.

3kzum4.gif.7267027f603b60f3b46b902acc1ff09b.gif

No words are needed.

8 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

*quietly leaves*

*sees unregistered users now viewing thread, wonders if its Oxford fans*

Spoiler

458074028_giphy(31).gif.0da19760b0e1b677f33dd5fa40047ae5.gif

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Which one?

Reveal hidden contents

3kzuip.gif.21053677e2fb09aace84767090a495d2.gif

A decent striker hits the massive gap, rather than hit it literally straight at the keeper.

3kzum4.gif.7267027f603b60f3b46b902acc1ff09b.gif

No words are needed.

Get it up ye - I wasn't at that game which was my one priviso.

Those misses are stinking all the same. I don't understand why he falls over when he shoots as well - just how shite is his technique? He'd have scored the rebound if he'd stayed on his feet at the first attempt.

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Get it up ye - I wasn't at that game which was my one priviso.

Those misses are stinking all the same. I don't understand why he falls over when he shoots as well - just how shite is his technique? He'd have scored the rebound if he'd stayed on his feet at the first attempt.

In the first one he could arguably have won the ball again. Instead he just flops over and lays down with his arms outstretched staring at the ref, while the defenders fumbled about trying to get the ball under his control half a yard away. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

I reckon those who are hoping for Ando & McMillan to go in Jan are going to be disappointed. 

Both earning a fair ££. They're not going to get offers anywhere near that if they move on so I expect both will be more than happy to sit and wait out the remainder of their deal. Particularly Ando as he's still getting paid his Premiership level wage and getting regular playing time. 

Callahan has been told since the summer he can leave and has been training with the kids. Dundee & QOS apparently interested. If Dundee come in. I expect him to head that way. 

I suspect Swanson has also been told he can move on. 

Those suggesting Ralston may return to Celtic. Absolutely no chance. We'll be paying peanuts on the pound wage wise. Same applies with Holt. 

Liam also won't be moved on. I actually suspect it'll be the opposite and he'll be offered a new deal. 

We've apparently been "tracking" Montrose striker Blair Lyons.

St Mirren, QOS, Dundee, Dundee United and Partick all credited with an interest aswell.

What is the situation regarding Vihmann's eligibility going forward? How do the FIFA calendars work? Is he in a situation where he can't register, let alone play for another club this season? If Flora took him back, would he be able to even play for them? Can anyone confidently or definitively answer? 

851054936_Screenshot_20200102-1338472.thumb.jpg.2b240c61d96497c091661d3ad755f397.jpg

20 minutes ago, Radford said:

What is the situation regarding Vihmann's eligibility going forward? How do the FIFA calendars work? Is he in a situation where he can't register, let alone play for another club this season? If Flora took him back, would he be able to even play for them? Can anyone confidently or definitively answer? 

851054936_Screenshot_20200102-1338472.thumb.jpg.2b240c61d96497c091661d3ad755f397.jpg

You can register for 3 clubs, but only play for 2, over the course of a season.

No idea how it works with leagues playing different calendars, but technically hes only played for us this season (both Flora and Stabaek have finished their seasons where he played for them), so to me he'd be able to join another club and play for them.