Jump to content
Kyle

St Johnstone FC Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Post gif of Foster being embarrassed by Hedges pls, and we can all get along 😁

Muirton Suite on Saturday had Saints and Killie fans all "clapping if you hate the Old Firm", I hope a "stand up, if you hate Foster" can bring the fans together at Pittodrie next weekend.

fosterarse.gif.ea9255e7a5127e60bf0d8e84257cfb22.gif

✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Sounds like McClean was a tough one - he's gone because he wants to play regular football and was happy to leave to try and find first team football - he's now speaking to an Irish  league club.  No mention of McMillan or Anderson so presumably they'll be pulled back into the first team fold until January.

 

 

I happened to be passing through McDairmid today and Ando was training the younger lads. Looked very much like 'training them' rather than 'training with them', being the oldest on the park by about 20 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be he's effectively retired and is now a coach? Would hope that relations haven't completely soured with him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Might be he's effectively retired and is now a coach? Would hope that relations haven't completely soured with him!

To be fair he must have known the writing was on the wall when he asked to be farmed out last year. 

I think that keeping him as a defence coach, given the age of our back line, would be no bad thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

To be fair he must have known the writing was on the wall when he asked to be farmed out last year. 

I think that keeping him as a defence coach, given the age of our back line, would be no bad thing. 

We not got enough defence minded coaches with A goalie as manager; Defender as assistant and defender as 1st team coach.

What we need is a forward coach - bring in McCoist for a few days a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

 bring in McCoist for a few days a week.

Think he prefers getting pissed up with Alan Brazil these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

We not got enough defence minded coaches with A goalie as manager; Defender as assistant and defender as 1st team coach.

What we need is a forward coach - bring in McCoist for a few days a week.

True, but if he's on the payroll anyway ....

Didn't see if he was collecting the young lad's lunch money though.

I would prefer not to see McCoist anywhere near our club TBH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I think Drey Wright will help the defence more that O'Halloran does, he did a lot of covering back last season & had a good partnership with Foster.

We should play him on the left when we play County next. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

bring in McCoist for a few days a week.

orig.gif.39aa7eacfcffbb00419beedfc70648fb.gif

f**k having that bigot anywhere near McDiarmid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Valentino; 7-2; Tree House Tam not McCoist but some other ex forward who coiuld teach our guys how to hold up a ball; turn a defender and shoot on target.

Your suggestions would be welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Ok Valentino; 7-2; Tree House Tam not McCoist but some other ex forward who coiuld teach our guys how to hold up a ball; turn a defender and shoot on target.

Your suggestions would be welcome.

George O’Boyle for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Post gif of Foster being embarrassed by Hedges pls, and we can all get along 😁

Muirton Suite on Saturday had Saints and Killie fans all "clapping if you hate the Old Firm", I hope a "stand up, if you hate Foster" can bring the fans together at Pittodrie next weekend.

84178D03-073F-47CE-82DC-AD6E2D48EAD2.gif.c214462c7cf5bac09de555aade20633a.gif

f**k Aberdeen and f**k Kilmarnock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Ok Valentino; 7-2; Tree House Tam not McCoist but some other ex forward who coiuld teach our guys how to hold up a ball; turn a defender and shoot on target.

Your suggestions would be welcome.

Why do we have to name anyone? It wasn't our suggestion. 

We've just brought an absolute baller into the team who knows all those things and more. And as a bonus, I don't think they hold hateful views on Catholics. 

It there's any spare wage money sloshing around it would be better spent on a left back, IMO. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

84178D03-073F-47CE-82DC-AD6E2D48EAD2.gif.c214462c7cf5bac09de555aade20633a.gif

f**k Aberdeen and f**k Kilmarnock. 

Yes.

Richard Foster might be an angry wee mentalist, but, on the basis that he spent 3 (mostly decent) years at St Johnstone, he's a better guy than absolutely every c**t in Aberdeen and kilmarnock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...