Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I believe Tommy will play 4.5.1 on Sunday with Holt and Craig out I think he will play Wotherspoon ahead of Callachan because he knew this situation was coming and he did not give Callachan gamed time. Random guy I eat humble pie

lineup.png

25 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Went up to get a ticket today.
Are you on the database ?
Yes, you’ve taken my details umpteen times .
I’m afraid your not on it and can’t get one.
My phones rammed with photos following Saints abroad , Cup final etc sister works at Mc Diarmid but no ticket emoji23.png

Thats one for the SLO 

33 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

My phones rammed with photos following Saints abroad , Cup final etc sister works at Mc Diarmid but no ticket emoji23.png

This is the issue I have with the club.

I've got a Saints TV account and bought numerous tickets for games this season, yet I cant get a ticket as I cant get to McDiarmid during working hours. Any phone call just rings out.

Why do they make it so difficult to build an online database, link it to the ticketing site, so folk like me can just log in and purchase one as usual?

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is the issue I have with the club.

I've got a Saints TV account and bought numerous tickets for games this season, yet I cant get a ticket as I cant get to McDiarmid during working hours. Any phone call just rings out.

Why do they make it so difficult to build an online database, link it to the ticketing site, so folk like me can just log in and purchase one as usual?

Because Bulletproof doesn't think it's a good idea.

My phones rammed with photos following Saints abroad , Cup final etc sister works at Mc Diarmid but no ticket [emoji23]

Absolutely ridiculous, write to Steve Brown and ask if we want home support at games like this.

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I take it these measures are to avoid filth getting tickets in the home end?

So not only do clubs have to put up with the shite from those scumbags but home clubs actively put blockers on home fans attending games.

Scottish football eh.

One of our directors has said to someone in my company, that he'd happily sell home end tickets to Celtic and Rangers fans, and would do if they came in to the ticket office, as "the club needs the money".

They absolutely do not prevent awa fans getting in the home end for these games, so it feels pointless to make it such a chore when it's incredibly easy to remedy by making sales entirely online/database bound, instead of allowing people to just walk in and get tickets.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

... and bought numerous tickets for games this season... 

Do you need to go thorough a process each time you buy tickets, i.e. inputing name, address etc... or do you have an account, so it's only a few clicks? 

Don't understand why those with a buying history from this season can't purchase online, if it is the latter option. 

6 minutes ago, Radford said:

Do you need to go thorough a process each time you buy tickets, i.e. inputing name, address etc... or do you have an account, so it's only a few clicks? 

Don't understand why those with a buying history from this season can't purchase online, if it is the latter option. 

Have to enter details (name and email address) every time.

On 19/09/2019 at 17:46, RandomGuy. said:

This. Its obviously a tragedy and all, but it's got nothing to do with St Johnstone so we shouldn't be hosting it.

Let Rangers remember him their own way, in their home, as they see fit.

I would imagine that their will be minutes silences/applause across the country this weekend.

Probably not at our game mind you.

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I would imagine that their will be minutes silences/applause across the country this weekend.

I dont see why there would be. Ricksen was neither a Scottish player, nor an important player in Scottish football's history.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont see why there would be. Ricksen was neither a Scottish player, nor an important player in Scottish football's history.

I agree but I still expect it due to his age and the media coverage that has covered his illness from the beginning.  Could be wrong.  Doesn't make any difference to me either way I can handle a minute of doing something.

13 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I take it these measures are to avoid filth getting tickets in the home end?

So not only do clubs have to put up with the shite from those scumbags but home clubs actively put blockers on home fans attending games.

Scottish football eh.

Horrendous eh?  I won't be going to the game now.  I live 2 miles from the ground but the hassle in getting in to a match against the bigot brothers is too much now.  I don't see why I should have to jump through so many hoops because these scummy fuckers can't be trusted to behave like normal human beings.  Been following Saints for close on 50 years now but this could be the slippery slope to guys like me thinking actually going to games is too much hassle.  Add to that the cost of attending games nowadays is already too much and they want more to go and listen to their bigoted shite.

Bring back Armageddon - football was so much more fun then.

I’d rather listen to my missus pretending to support Rangers than 5000 of the bigots belting out their greatest hits.

Wonder what percentage of the away fans live in Perthshire too?