Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The fielding of Swanson, pawlett and Liam Craig simultaneously would be enough to turn my pantomime hatred of you farmers into something far more serious.

None of us want that.

Mon then ;-)

Yeah I'd be surprised if Thomson didnt get papped out on loan this season. What a positive Summer this is so far, no doubt we'll sell Shaughnessy to Hearts for £20k to return us to normality soon.

The fielding of Swanson, pawlett and Liam Craig simultaneously would be enough to turn my pantomime hatred of you farmers into something far more serious.

None of us want that.

They are sort of Dixonesque players. That got sorted out satisfactorily.

That still leaves Wotherspoon, Craig, Thomson. Alston, Paton, Pawlett and Swanson game. 3 out injured and still 3 spares? :lol:

It's all a ploy to noise up Steve Brown-Davidson and Millar will be ever presents this year, meaning multiple midfielders sitting in the stand. Edited by Jamie_Beatson

The most annoying thing about St Johnstone is that they continue to do well but, in reality, you wouldn't want any of their players starting at your club.

Murray Davidson is my exception to that rule but even then you know you're signing a player who will miss a lot of games through injury.

Credit goes to Tommy Wright, some job the boy does.

Via PA

"St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright has won the Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Season award for 2015-16 "

Ladbrokes HQ

"Shit, they've rumbled us knowing nothing about St Johnstone by including a defender who was only fit for half the season in the Team of the Year."

"Give him the manager of the year award, that'll shut them up."

A bit like DiCaprio winning an Oscar, it feels like hes only got it due to some absolutely mental snubs in the past. Hes deserved it for the past few years.

Also, whats this Bayern Munich tweet all about?

The most annoying thing about St Johnstone is that they continue to do well but, in reality, you wouldn't want any of their players starting at your club.

Murray Davidson is my exception to that rule but even then you know you're signing a player who will miss a lot of games through injury.

Credit goes to Tommy Wright, some job the boy does.

^^^ this

Was wishing one of their players all the best in his trial at St Johnstone.

Grand, so thats narrowed it down to one club to try and find out who the player is.