Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

40 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

In other news, I honestly had a dream last night that Saints unveiled a Kappa kit for next season. It was beautiful. Then I woke up and wanted to cry when I realised it wasn’t real.

Tonight dream about the wrong colour of blue and Joma.....

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

What about fans who can see he is nowhere near the player he was and wont contribute anywhere near what we'll be paying for?

:o 

Now you've gone and done it....!!!

hills

47 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Anyone who wants us to sign an expensive player who’s done nothing in 5 years is not a real fan IMO. 

That could describe just about any striker we sign. (I know your original post wasn't meant to be serious)

Some less expensive than others but were only really in the market for unknown names or guys with something to prove, Watt being a prime example last season. 

NANANANANSNANANSNANSNANANANNANANAMANANANAMANANNAMANSMANSNSMAMMANSMANNAMSMANNANANANANANANNANSNANSNNA

STEVIE STEVIE MAY

I'm steaming and in a foreign  country, if I get a stevie May chant going I'll video it, he deserves signed again for that alone

55 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know where Random stays, anyone fancy a party?

The house isn't empty tbf :lol:

36 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Question. 

If Saints could sign Stevie May, but it meant we got relegated next year, would you sign him? 

I’m on the fence leaning towards yes. 

No. 

Relegation is shite.

Although Dundee seem quite partial to it.

Edited by The Saintee

47 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Question. 

If Saints could sign Stevie May, but it meant we got relegated next year, would you sign him? 

I’m on the fence leaning towards yes. 

The Stevie May of old wouldn't have let us get relegated. The fact you're talking about getting relegated with him in the side is telling, very very telling.

I'm steaming and in a foreign  country, if I get a stevie May chant going I'll video it, he deserves signed again for that alone
Hmmmm, did I not suggest you take a holiday?

I didn't fully appreciate the influence I had on here, I'll be more considerate of this in future.