Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Kyle McLean starting for Linfield against Glentoran tonight, game live on Sky at 7:45.

Just for anyone with nothing to do who want to see how he gets on.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kyle McLean starting for Linfield against Glentoran tonight, game live on Sky at 7:45.

Just for anyone with nothing to do who want to see how he gets on.

I've just done some painting and watching it dry has just edged your tempting suggestion into second place 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

56 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Any truth on the Stefan Scougall to Ayr story, if so he looked a player a few years ago does he just need Uncle Ian to give him the old arm round the shoulder and tell him he's great treatment.

After watching your last 2 tv games, he'd be your best player by a mile.

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:

Any truth on the Stefan Scougall to Ayr story, if so he looked a player a few years ago does he just need Uncle Ian to give him the old arm round the shoulder and tell him he's great treatment.

There is nothing wrong with him as a player apart from being to easily pushed off the Ball..There are strong rumours about a major  falling out with TW and "Someone close to the club":whistleTold me in September that there was no way back for him and that he would be away in January..When he joined the club it was said that he was one of the top earners so that would put him on around 2K per week could Ayr afford that ??

6 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

There is nothing wrong with him as a player apart from being to easily pushed off the Ball..There are strong rumours about a major  falling out with TW and "Someone close to the club":whistleTold me in September that there was no way back for him and that he would be away in January..When he joined the club it was said that he was one of the top earners so that would put him on around 2K per week could Ayr afford that ??

Scougall apparently a loan move, I'd be stunned if we don't end up paying most of his wage regardless of where he gets punted to.

No way we could afford that our top earner will be Shankland on about £1K a week and that comes out the owners pocket, a loan deal might suite both party's though

23 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

No, but we don't need to be able to....

I'm really intrigued by what sort of dispute could result in the manager completely freezing the player out. 

Is it not simply more likely that the opportunity to sign Swanson came up and was taken and he took Scougall's place in the squad? 

28 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
30 minutes ago, Radford said:
I'm really intrigued by what sort of dispute could result in the manager completely freezing the player out. 
Is it not simply more likely that the opportunity to sign Swanson came up and was taken and he took Scougall's place in the squad? 

No dispute.

If that is the case then I'm very surprised..The person who told me is usually correct and has been a reliable source of info.He does not go in for idle gossip..

If that is the case then I'm very surprised..The person who told me is usually correct and has been a reliable source of info.He does not go in for idle gossip..
Likewise. Info I get is 99.9% always on the ball.
At the end of the day, he had played 31 games since signing, scored 2 goals and assisted in 2 or 3.
Never grasped a place or position in the team and there are and were better options.
Good luck to him but I personally feel he has been a disappointment.

7 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Likewise. Info I get is 99.9% always on the ball.
At the end of the day, he had played 31 games since signing, scored 2 goals and assisted in 2 or 3.
Never grasped a place or position in the team and there are and were better options.
Good luck to him but I personally feel he has been a disappointment.

Agreed...I have always thought that he was a good player but too lightweight and easily pushed off the Ball 

I think the idea of Scougall was better than the reality. 30 odd games and only involved in 4 or 5 goals. Not really good enough for a marque signing and a high earner. I do find it a bit strange that he’s not had any game time in a number 10 role as none of the options have been that great either, but can’t say I’ll be that bothered about him leaving. 

5 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:
5 hours ago, Radford said:

No dispute.

Not what I heard - my mate works with his mum in Edinburgh and there has been a definite falling out. Sure I heard that he left the game at Motherwell after finding out he wasn't in the squad.

2 hours ago, Saigon Raider said:

Not what I heard - my mate works with his mum in Edinburgh and there has been a definite falling out. Sure I heard that he left the game at Motherwell after finding out he wasn't in the squad.

That's not a falling out, that's a wee boy taking the huff. 

I know his father and some of the pish that comes out the **** mouth is complete shite too.