• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kyle

St Johnstone FC Thread

The missing one on photo 4 could be Billy McManus who was at the club at same time as Billy Beatson  2 more local lads who donned the blue.

The missing one on photo 4 could be Billy McManus who was at the club at same time as Billy Beatson  2 more local lads who donned the blue.

Top lads too.

Cheers for figuring them out for me :thumsup2 I've not heard of a couple tbh but I'll certainly be looking them up now.

Beat Dundee 3 2 today in closed doors match.
Watt, Callachan and OG were the scorers

Who scored for Dundee?

Feels weird being here...

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
4 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Who scored for Dundee?

Feels weird being here...

Don't know sorry

More importantly, we signing anyone any time soon?

Inverness fans suggesting Polworth was acting like it was his farewell appearance for them today.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Inverness fans suggesting Polworth was acting like it was his farewell appearance for them today.

From what I can gather from Inverness fans on here and other sites he appears to be a bit of a target for the boo boys.I would not be surprised if he arrives in this window 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

Ross County have also offered Liam Polworth a deal.

No idea if they're still offering the same level of wages they were since they've dropped a division, but if they are we might not bother trying to match it.

Ross County have also offered Liam Polworth a deal.
No idea if they're still offering the same level of wages they were since they've dropped a division, but if they are we might not bother trying to match it.

Their owner seems determined to get out of the championship, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they offered more.

From what I've read since the news came out I doubt anyone will be too bothered if he signs for County instead of us.

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

From what I've read since the news came out I doubt anyone will be too bothered if he signs for County instead of us.

This. Do we even need him?

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

I think a lot of that is down to not knowing anything about him, really.

He's a 23yo with 100 top flight appearances and set up just under twice as many goals (18 direct assists, closest was 11) as anyone else in the Championship last season.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Late to the party but Polwarth to me seems like another slow creative midfielder that would chip in with the odd goal or assist without doing too much else- so basically another Alston or Wotherspoon. Swapping Scougall, who was basically the same thing but smaller and without the odd goal or assist, for Polwarth doesn’t particularly inspire tbh. We could really use some pace down the wings with Drey out for the season

37 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Late to the party but Polwarth to me seems like another slow creative midfielder that would chip in with the odd goal or assist without doing too much else- so basically another Alston or Wotherspoon. Swapping Scougall, who was basically the same thing but smaller and without the odd goal or assist, for Polwarth doesn’t particularly inspire tbh. We could really use some pace down the wings with Drey out for the season

He sets up shitloads for ICT, one of their fans reckon 66% of their goals this season have been directly following one of his passes.

I think we need a player who's capable of making them passes from the middle, gambling on a 24yo with 100 top flight games, and probably a smaller wage, seems one that's worth trying.

I think we'll sign a winger this week, whether that's O'Halloran or Armstrong, who's contract officially ends with Raith today at some point, but that's based on nothing other than a feeling and my, usually miles out, interpretation of quotes/rumours.

Edited by RandomGuy.