Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Of course it matters. So we’ve established an Aberdeen team that wasn’t of the standard of the last 3 season’s, 6th placed Yenited and who else?

We finished 6th that season, United finished 4th.

Please fact check when trolling in future pls.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

FFS sorry. I thought you were being funny and meaning from the Junior League that the Dundee teams were in. Definitely the Joey’s then. 

No I wanted to know who the top team in Dundee was.......nice of you to confirm its no Dundee but another team "The Marrs" were involved in.

8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Not sure what sort of bite he’s looking for here, no St Johnstone fan is going to get angry or rattled discussing our cup win. 

FYI @Yenitit

Livingston at home - Missed it, on the randan in Glasgow.

Forfar away - good day out, MOH and Dunne getting their first goals for the club. 

Raith Away - Early kick off, very drunken crowd, Hasselbaink scored a beauty, love that man.

Aberdeen - MacLean inspired  come back. Stevie May showing Aberdeen who he is. Great day out, on a par with the final.

Dundee United - Enough said.

What are your lasting memories of (looks at Wikipedia) Dundee’s wee cup win in 1973? 

Brilliant so no teams from Glasgow or Edinburgh sounds like the dream draw. 2nd Division, 2nd Division, Fundesliga and 2 Premier teams, one that was full of bairns. 

Edited by Yenitit

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We finished 6th that season, United finished 4th.

Please fact check when trolling in future pls.

I leave that to boring c***s like yourself. You go and check yer facts whilst I’m getting 2 pages of bites and stoking up some interest on the Saintees thread. Why is this thread only busy when I post on it?

oops edited to say 3 pages, sorry RandomGuy. 

Edited by Yenitit

Just now, Yenitit said:

I leave that to boring c***s like yourself. You go and check yer facts whilst I’m getting 2 pages of bites and stoking up some interest on the Saintees thread. Why is this thread only busy when I post on it?

Same reason a zoo gets busy when there's a new attraction, I imagine.

3 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

No I wanted to know who the top team in Dundee was.......nice of you to confirm its no Dundee but another team "The Marrs" were involved in.

The Dundee Football Club always has and always will be the big team in my fine city.   

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Incorrect. Get RandomGuy to check your facts please. 

You're correct. They knocked you out at Dens two rounds earlier.

Wright said: “There is still work to be done in this window. There are players we are talking to about extended contracts and we are always on the lookout for new recruits.”

All aboard the new recruits express.  

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Serious question: when’s the last time that Steve Brown was quoted in a newspaper or seen in public?

And was any quote obtained in person or over the phone from a suspiciously Northern Irish sounding “Steve Brown”?

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Serious question: when’s the last time that Steve Brown was quoted in a newspaper or seen in public?

Just seen TWs interview for the Cup draw, the wry smile when he talks about how "the chairman will be happy with it" will probably take a different tone when we find out he's buried under a patio somewhere.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Barnsley have apparently made an approach for Jason Kerr.

They signed Liam Lindsay for a laughable amount I'm sure, so they've likely offered us about £100k.

Edited by RandomGuy.