Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Why are you called the Derry Boys? Sectarian c***s. 

The Dundee Football Club has always been open to everyone, none of that Sectarian pish at West Craigie, Carolina Port, or Dens thank you. 

You going to the game today Ali? Doubt very much the likes of Tam is. The guy would’nt be able to concentrate on your game for being on the Derryboys thread. 

Edited by Yenitit

St Johnstone football club, no fans and from a pissy wee city.

But still have more money banked, bigger turnover, are in the top 300 ranked sides in Europe and consistently finish above their local rivals.

I FUCKING LOVE ST JOHNSTONE. 

Some fucking club lads, some fucking club.

Edited by tree house tam
Adding that last bit

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

St Johnstone football club, no fans and from a pissy wee city.

But still have more money banked, bigger turnover, are in the top 300 ranked sides in Europe and consistently finish above their local rivals.

I FUCKING LOVE ST JOHNSTONE. 

Some fucking club lads, some fucking club.

Hahahaha doesnae go to games tho :lol:

21 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I am missing out today, yes. Why is this a problem for you?

As usual. All that shite you post and you don’t go :lol: 10 minute delays at the Broxden Roundabout, massive Saintees following I think. 

Killie raking in the Saintees £’s today 

Edited by Yenitit

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

As usual. All that shite you post and you don’t go :lol: 10 minute delays at the Broxden Roundabout, massive Saintees following I think. 

What shite have i posted? 

Do you actually think I don't go to the football like? I've been to 4 games so far this season but sadly have to miss this one. Watched saints playing competitively in many countries pal, something you can only dream of being a Dundee fan. 

8 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Sounds like the Kerr experiment might get another outing. Either that or a massive dig at Davidson and Wotherspoon.

Can only be Wotherspoon, nobody expects Davidson to control possession. Bit nervous that it's taken TW until now to see how much Wotherspoon hides when the going gets tough, and how poor his distribution can be, the majority of fans have talked about Wotherspoon being a weak link for a long time. 

New CM will need to be able to come in straight away and improve things in there, a huge ask and I doubt we've got the budget left for that type of player. 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can only be Wotherspoon, nobody expects Davidson to control possession. Bit nervous that it's taken TW until now to see how much Wotherspoon hides when the going gets tough, and how poor his distribution can be, the majority of fans have talked about Wotherspoon being a weak link for a long time. 

New CM will need to be able to come in straight away and improve things in there, a huge ask and I doubt we've got the budget left for that type of player. 

Do you think Spoony hides? The one thing I'd say about him is even when he's having a nighmare he still tries to get on the ball and play, often to the point where you're wishing he would avoid it when he's having a really bad spell.

Such a talented player, yet so inconsistent. You just don't know if you're getting something brilliant or a 10 yard pass straight to an opponent, which is why I don't see the role he's being played in as the most suited to him, where you want someone dependable and unspectacular.  He's a wide or attacking central midfielder for me.

I'd rather see Liam Craig in there beside Muzz, sitting and playing simple passes if we are limited to what we've got.

30 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Sounds like the Kerr experiment might get another outing. Either that or a massive dig at Davidson and Wotherspoon.

If he's talking about the spell after the first goal when Spoony went off for Macmillan and Kerr went into midfield, then I agree with him. Thought Kerr did well.. didn't he used to play centre mid for one of our younger teams?

Was actually a bit disappointed when we took him off instead of leaving him in there.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Do you think Spoony hides? The one thing I'd say about him is even when he's having a nighmare he still tries to get on the ball and play, often to the point where you're wishing he would avoid it when he's having a really bad spell.

Such a talented player, yet so inconsistent. You just don't know if you're getting something brilliant or a 10 yard pass straight to an opponent, which is why I don't see the role he's being played in as the most suited to him, where you want someone dependable and unspectacular.  He's a wide or attacking central midfielder for me.

I'd rather see Liam Craig in there beside Muzz, sitting and playing simple passes if we are limited to what we've got.

Hides was probably the wrong way to describe him, tbh. 

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

If he's talking about the spell after the first goal when Spoony went off for Macmillan and Kerr went into midfield, then I agree with him. Thought Kerr did well.. didn't he used to play centre mid for one of our younger teams?

Was actually a bit disappointed when we took him off instead of leaving him in there.

He previously played as a striker before becoming a central defender. 

Is there any prospect of Easton returning anytime soon? Tanser doesn’t do it for me, he’s incredibly weak. Incidentally it will be interesting if the St Johnstone are a big physical side cliche gets trotted out this season, couldn’t be further from truth unfortunately. Team lacks a bit of niggle which we’ve always had in recent years but is also physically unimposing

24 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

He previously played as a striker before becoming a central defender. 

His twin brother was a striker. Jason was a central midfielder.

Easton is back training but he's been at that stage a few times this year. @Costanza