Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m pleased you’re so unconcerned. 

And I'm pleased that you take so much time and effort following my team..It's good to know that our appeal extends beyond the boundaries of our own fans and have (in Tayside at least) become "The People's Team" And thank you again for being so concerned about our signings Spud or should I say "Honourary Saintee".

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

And I'm pleased that you take so much time and effort following my team..It's good to know that our appeal extends beyond the boundaries of our own fans and have (in Tayside at least) become "The People's Team" And thank you again for being so concerned about our signings Spud or should I say "Honourary Saintee".

How about you f**k right off with the word "Saintee".

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It was a word which fitted in a couple of songs, which a few banter page type breathers adopted. We are the Saints.

No it wasn't it was started in the eighties and it gradually started replacing Saints in songs .I was a grass roots revelation...Power to the People 

18 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

No it wasn't it was started in the eighties and it gradually started replacing Saints in songs .I was a grass roots revelation...Power to the People 

Do you not think I was there in the 80s? I know exactly how it derived. Doesn't matter a f**k anyway, it's pish. Childish pish just like the "we are the dundee haters" song. While i'm at it I'll add that sweet caroline is an abortion of a song.

The new strip is alright though, that and wee Stefan Scougall, he's gid.

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Do you not think I was there in the 80s? I know exactly how it derived. Doesn't matter a f**k anyway, it's pish. Childish pish just like the "we are the dundee haters" song. While i'm at it I'll add that sweet caroline is an abortion of a song.

Woah guys! Looks like we’ve got a negative nelly here. What’s the matter champ? 

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That’s cheap and nasty. Should be woven on.

That was actually why I was asking, I've seen one photo on twitter that isn't the official launch photo and it looked printed on, looked very cheap and crap.

ETA - I like the kit as well, but when I saw said photo I was a bit put off.

Big Denny Johnatone has signed for us again.

We obviously know him well from his time with us and he was impressive but seems to have struggled since he left , not scoring many goals at all.

Was he still decent for you lot despite the lack of goals?

Hopefully a step down will allow him to kick on again. He scored 17 goals for us in 2015-2016 so if he can get back to that form,  could be another great signing.

Just now, madton said:

Big Denny Johnatone has signed for us again.

We obviously know him well from his time with us and he was impressive but seems to have struggled since he left , not scoring many goals at all.

Was he still decent for you lot despite the lack of goals?

Hopefully a step down will allow him to kick on again. He scored 17 goals for us in 2015-2016 so if he can get back to that form,  could be another great signing.

Nope, from what I can remember 1 goal, 1 assist. Really struggled at Prem level, looked clueless most of the time.