Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Yep, not really my style but it's fine and after the last few years I'll happily settle for that. They've brought the real badge back so I'll forgive them for the slightly too large Binn logo.  Shorts and socks round it off well. Pass marks given then.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Jesus fcuking Christ! 

Come on Fake Saints fans, you cannot all be thick as fcuk! 

Please stop spelling f**k like that, it's really creepy. 

Please stop over reacting too, your joke was shite. 

Just now, 7-2 said:

No, but you falling for it shows who the thick fucker is.

Falling for what? The responses to my ‘Motherwell thread for this surely’ comment, after St Johnstone unveil a very Motherwell-esque kit were wind ups? Really? Away and shite!

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Jesus fcuking Christ! 

Come on Fake Saints fans, you cannot all be thick as fcuk! 

It’s a fair question to be fair. Why would the St Johnstone away kit be out in the Motherwell thread? Be very specific ;):P 

Just now, Kyle said:

It’s a fair question to be fair. Why would the St Johnstone away kit be out in the Motherwell thread? Be very specific ;):P 

Good advice. Taken on board and duly noted, thank you good Sir. :P

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Falling for what? The responses to my ‘Motherwell thread for this surely’ comment, after St Johnstone unveil a very Motherwell-esque kit were wind ups? Really? Away and shite!

Dry sense of humour needed. In fact, any sense of humour is needed.  Fancy getting wound up at those replies. I'd also forgotten what passes for language in the weegie environs.  The tone lowers are obviously back.

4 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/pre-season-training-gets-underway

Callum's away to Stoke. Disappointing way to hear of his confirmed departure, mentioned in the first day back summary.  He deserved more than that.

Have to agree, hopefully get his own article later in the week. Interesting that TW seems to have had an idea who he wants and it "far down the line", reads to me that it's someone from outwith the club, but maybe misreading it. 

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:  that's just the training gear. Wait till you actually see the home strip, beautiful is what I've been told.

Some mental version of this pls

st-johnstone-special-football-shirt-1994-1996-s_1251_1.thumb.jpg.913eeba4edfff59f57444e528085ea27.jpg

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

You keep saying no tartan, i believe you.

I never said there wouldn't be a tartan strip, just that I'd been told there wouldn't be tartan in the home top..