Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Put it this way, I don't define Scott Bain as a successful signing for us.

There's more than just on field performances IMO.

Then you're a bit odd. Swanson scored almost twenty goals over two half seasons and a full season. He was a massive player as we consistently finished top half and helped us survive after the loss of O'Halloran. 

Are you saying that doesn't make him a success because he decided, as an injury prone player approaching the end of his career, that he'd move to make money/join his boyhood club? 

Wheres the Bain comparison btw? Worst Swanson done was punch Ricky Foster in the puss

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Don't you dare come back to the Dundee thread until you apologise.

:lol:

You don't know what you're talking about, Danny comes to watch Saints when he can, everything is fine with the laddie. There are no grudges from anyone at Saints, he moved to his boyhood heros and went with our best wishes.

:lol:
You don't know what you're talking about, Danny comes to watch Saints when he can, everything is fine with the laddie. There are no grudges from anyone at Saints, he moved to his boyhood heros and went with our best wishes.

This highlights the difference between the 2 clubs. You lads love your ex players whereas everybody who leaves Dens is a CAUC in my eyes. (complete and utter c**t)

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Then you're a bit odd. Swanson scored almost twenty goals over two half seasons and a full season. He was a massive player as we consistently finished top half and helped us survive after the loss of O'Halloran. 

Are you saying that doesn't make him a success because he decided, as an injury prone player approaching the end of his career, that he'd move to make money/join his boyhood club? 

Fair play - if you're happy ignoring the blatant piss taking he done with Tommy that's up to you.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

This highlights the difference between the 2 clubs. You lads love your ex players whereas everybody who leaves Dens is a CAUC in my eyes. (complete and utter c**t)

Good players have earned respect for what they have done, it's the least they deserve.

Edit, If Macca scores for Hearts next season against us I won't be happy unless he gives me the up you sign.

Edited by tree house tam

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fair play - if you're happy ignoring the blatant piss taking he done with Tommy that's up to you.

He done that before he joined Hearts, although Hearts seemingly phoned him up as he was driving to McDiarmid and offered him up to five times what we were. 

He wanted to re-sign before Hibs came along but the club neglected to offer him anything, so he signed on at the club he supports. 

Struggling to see what villainous crime he's committed. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, Yenitit said:

Tell me what was successful about him?

I already have about half an hour ago, learn to read. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I already have about half an hour ago, learn to read. 

That was your idea of success, fuckin hell. He ripped the piss out your club. 

Danny’s about  half the size of your rotund winger. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

That was your idea of success, fuckin hell. He ripped the piss out your club. 

Okay. 

Dave Mackay left Dundee and went on to be captain on the greatest day in your Dundee supporting life. Show some fucking respect. 

And genuinely that game meant absolutely nothing to me. It was like watching England play England.

‘We are the Saintee, haters.’ 
Get a proper rivalry fs. 

I’ve genuinely never heard that sung. I think this is all in your own head. You’re the wee parochial team from the farming country, we like it when you have your wee bit of success.

9 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Well done Mr Positive. 

Well, they're all so predictable aren't they. He also included some farm banter.

Lived in Perth all 27 years of my live as a saints fan and attended many a game including maybe/probably meeting you but yet never known a single soul who works/worked on a farm. Where does this out of town obsession of "Perth farmers" come from when it comes to football? I seriously feel like I'm missing something...?

Here's me being oh so unpostive. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.