Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Majority were Skins in Perth around 1980 with a few Punks and Mods in the mix, might get a shaved heed and a pair of Docs and head to this for a laugh !

Once a w****r...

The worst thing is, I lived through the 80s and not one person I knew had a pair of luminous leggings/ankle warmers/tutu etc. It's all just pish......bit like the music.

Correct! Over hyped, romanticised nostalgic pish with people getting excited about crap bands they wouldn't have thought twice about going to see in the 80's.....but if you're looking to pump a milf.........

Majority were Skins in Perth around 1980 with a few Punks and Mods in the mix, might get a shaved heed and a pair of Docs and head to this for a laugh !

You just described my Da'

^^^this.

in fairness I bet the girl in the music video went like a fcuking train!

Did you get any New Romantics in Perth? I was in London at the time so there were a few about in Soho and Covent Garden. Saw a girl perched at a bar dressed up like Marlene Dietrich at a funeral, looked fabulous until she asked for a bacardi in a high pitched Essex accent. 

What you really need to set off that look is a tash, along with a white T-shirt and some bleached Levi 501's, cropped neatly at the top of the Docs. All the boys will adore you!

I remember coming out of the Playhouse in Perth after seeing Quadraphedia in the early 80s.  There were mods at one end of the street on their scooters and bikers at the other end staring each other down.  It was like walking back into the movie. Fun times!!

Today's the day lads and ladies - we are signing Paul Paton.

Deeboy, Deefiant, Standfree and the assortment of Arabs who I'm sure will pop in to tell us how shite he is - take your best shot.