Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We've had bespoke Joma kits for the past three seasons so I would be very surprised if you could find it in an online catalog.

2013/14 Was only just bespoke as there was a white arm band on the sleeve, whereas QoS had none. 2014/15 was entirely bespoke and no wonder, looked like it had been run over by an HGV. 2015/16 entirely bespoke as well from what I can tell, it wasn't exactly quim shivering upon first viewing but I grew to quite like it.

In saying that I think I would be quite pleased with the Hooped effort or even the seat belt design. Clunk, click... 

That hooped kit was our away kit for this season.

Partick-Thistle-Away-Top-2015-16.jpg

20150921165717_100253_350.png

Thought it looked like a pair of pyjamas. The ridiculous sponsor logo doesn't help though  :lol:

Okay, I retract my earlier statement  :o

Interesting to see thats Callum McFadzean been released by Sheffield United. I'm sure there was a Saints fan saying we'd agreed a deal with him.

He looks like a gamble. Hasn't really made the grade at Sheffield United (which doesn't mean he wouldn't with us) and his only football last year (aside from two pumpings at the starts of the season for Sheffiled United) was on loan at League two Stevenage between November and January.

I suppose if Tommy is looking for cover in defence and in midfield, this boy would be ideal as he can play both.

Would be a bit 'out of the box' for us, certainly not a typical Tommy signing.. He's a Scotland U21, but he was born in England and doesn't have very much experience.

On balance, I like this. Sign him up Thomas.

John Sutton getting linked with us once again. Becoming a regular transfer window rumour - we've needed one since the likes of Robbie Winters and Charlie Miller retired and Steven Thompson finally signed.

Interesting to see thats Callum McFadzean been released by Sheffield United. I'm sure there was a Saints fan saying we'd agreed a deal with him.

I am sure you haver a lot of pish, I mentioned a young Scottish u21 was to be released by Sheffield Utd, You proceeded to name him as I did know his name and possibly in your head signed him.  

That explains it, all the old paedos will be turning up to watch Bow Wow Wow.

Have a walk around the town centre at about noon on that day, particularly around the mill street (cinema) area where the buses leave from. 50 year old fatties in luminous leggings and tutus is the norm. It's something you have to experience at least once in life.

Or maybe only once. Bring your camera, but don't get too close.

The worst thing is, I lived through the 80s and not one person I knew had a pair of luminous leggings/ankle warmers/tutu etc. It's all just pish......bit like the music.

Majority were Skins in Perth around 1980 with a few Punks and Mods in the mix, might get a shaved heed and a pair of Docs and head to this for a laugh !