Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Thinking positively, it's presumably a lot easier for Zander to slot back into the starting line-up than it would be for most outfield players. Thinking positively, Ali McCann is one of the few players who you'd absolutely bank on being able to come back into the side after no training and perform well with limited risk. Thinking positively, MOH is likely to be coming off the bench anyway. Gordon would be my main concern as our defensive set-up really is imperative to the way our team performs. I hope he's OK.

Edited by The Real Saints

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Thinking positively, it's presumably a lot easier for Zander to slot right back into the starting line-up than it would be for some outfield players. Thinking positively, Ali McCann is one of the few players who you'd absolutely bank on being able to come back into the side after no training and perform well with limited risk. Thinking positively, MOH is likely to be coming off the bench anyway. Gordon would be my main concern as our defensive set-up really is imperative to the way our team performs. I hope he's OK.

Gordon plays in the middle of the back 3 too, so would presume he does less running than the other two, thinking positively.

Just now, Kyle said:

Gordon plays in the middle of the back 3 too, so would presume he does less running than the other two, thinking positively.

We really missed his leadership qualities yesterday. That much was clear. If he's available, he has to start. I can't see Rooney in the centre again.

Ali McCann being ruled out the Final would just be the final twist in the Murray Davidson storyline, as he rises from the ashes to fire us to Cup glory.

Ali McCann being ruled out the Final would just be the final twist in the Murray Davidson storyline, as he rises from the ashes to fire us to Cup glory.

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Why on earth would that happen???

He's signing for Hibs this Summer in a double swoop alongside Kerr, for £400k, so I doubt we'll play him considering what's at stake.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's signing for Hibs this Summer in a double swoop alongside Kerr, for £400k, so I doubt we'll play him considering what's at stake.

No chance...............unless you promised to take Drey Wright back as well

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No chance...............unless you promised to take Drey Wright back as well

Yeah we'll probably accept £200k for Kerr and McCann if you chuck in Wright. Give us Hallberg aswell and it'll become a straight swap.

31 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Covid cases in Glasgow apparently under the microscope.

Queue the fans being banned again for the final. 

Has there been any suggestion on forced travel arrangement? IE official travel only to and from game?

I would imagine everyone should drive to the final in their own groups, I would certainly not expect any supporters buses to organised or if there are they will not have many on them to comply with distancing rules 

10 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I would imagine everyone should drive to the final in their own groups, I would certainly not expect any supporters buses to organised or if there are they will not have many on them to comply with distancing rules 

Can't remember which test event it was but I read that was being enforced elsewhere. 

Can't find where I read it again either. Unless I dreamt it? 😬 it was basically transport came with ticket & wasn't optional. Presume to track and trace etc.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Can't remember which test event it was but I read that was being enforced elsewhere. 

Can't find where I read it again either. Unless I dreamt it? 😬 it was basically transport came with ticket & wasn't optional. Presume to track and trace etc.

That would be madness 

Our stadium announcer stays less than a mile from Hampden, if that rule was enforced you would be asking him to drive to Perth to get in a bus with others to go to a ground less than a mile from his home.

Way safer to allow people to make their own way to the stadium 

I think it was the Utd v Hibs semi final that's Sandy Clark was sitting in the crowd obviously watching his son.  The rules have been constantly 'worked around' when it suits whilst supporters have been told just to shut up and cough up to subsidise football through shite internet coverage the past season.

Whoever came up with that figure should be shot.