Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, The Real Saints said:

No word on the players who missed out tonight though. Why did they miss out? Did they test positive before last night's testing? Did they test positive at all?

Article says there's been no more positive tests.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Does feel like they've left players out tonight to prevent any spread, as its made clear nobody else has tested positive.

Guess with players not training the risk of injury during matches maybe goes up?

See, I initially interpreted the article as saying that there were no further positive tests last night in addition to those players who had already tested positive  (i.e. the four from last week and the four who were missing this evening). So I assumed that the most recent four had maybe tested positive between Sunday and Tuesday. However,  I'm just a pessimistic person who reads negativity into everything. My bad.

Just now, Fife Saint said:
2 minutes ago, double deluxe said:
No mention of Monday’s round of testing...

Yeah he mentioned Tuesday night, was there a requirement for a test on Monday?

Not normally I wouldnt think as even at the worst its been twice weekly but maybe we've had to have daily testing for a period after having positive tests to keep an eye on the spread?

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Something has happened though. Whether they tell us what or not is a different story though. 

The players are missing and will be missing on Saturday. Why is that? 

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

See, I initially interpreted the article as saying that there were no further positive tests last night in addition to those players who had already tested positive  (i.e. the four from last week and the four who were missing this evening). So I assumed that the most recent four had maybe tested positive between Sunday and Tuesday. However,  I'm just a pessimistic person who reads negativity into everything. My bad.

I'm confused about the whole thing, tbh. Hopefully it gets cleared up over the next day or two.

“We had to go up to McDiarmid at half eight last night to get tested, so they all drove up in their cars to get tested then went home,” he said.

Doesn't make it sound like that was a routine test. Makes it sound like it was an additional one. In all honesty, I read that article and thought it just confirmed everything I'd been panicking about, so I was relieved to see the positivity on here. I hope I am sorely mistaken. 

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
6 minutes ago, double deluxe said:
No mention of Monday’s round of testing...

Yeah he mentioned Tuesday night, was there a requirement for a test on Monday?

Testing was carried out on Monday, as it is every week.  Results from Monday must’ve forced the clubs hand to test again Tuesday night.

See Twitter saying 2 positive tests on Monday, and 2 close contacts having to self isolate.

Parish, Davidson, Craig and May missing from the last batch.

Tanser injured.

Clark, Gordon, McCann, and MOH missing tonight aswell, so presumably the four? Maybe missed someone.

Would mean that second batch of four miss the weekend.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

See Twitter saying 2 positive tests on Monday, and 2 close contacts having to self isolate.

Tanser injured.

Clark, Gordon, McCann, and MOH missing tonight aswell, so presumably the four? Maybe missed someone.

Clark and McCann believed to be the two that tested positive on Monday. O’Halloran and Gordon identified as close contacts.

Tanser injured.
Cite your source you monster.