Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Ric said:

Davidson eating a rowie and claiming it's a big job but he's up to the task. Mark my words.

Not happening. 

Too soon 

However it might be another Saints manager 

Edited by THE FAT MAN

7 hours ago, Ric said:

Davidson eating a rowie and claiming it's a big job but he's up to the task. Mark my words.

Looking forward to the next week of you posting this everywhere thinking its a brilliant way of winding Saints fans up.

Honestly can't wait.

Callum Hendry, btw.
Leaves us as he's desperate to play for Aberdeen and McInnes, and within 2 months watches his old team lift a trophy then McInnes fucks off.
Did he initiate the move? Not seen much about it. I still think he could come back to Saints and do well for us.

9 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Did he initiate the move? Not seen much about it. I still think he could come back to Saints and do well for us.

I'm sure Davisson said he wanted to keep Hendry around, but Hendry wanted more game time, so a loan suited everyone, but I can't remember where I seen that now.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm sure Davisson said he wanted to keep Hendry around, but Hendry wanted more game time, so a loan suited everyone, but I can't remember where I seen that now.

I,m sure there is a family connection at Aberdeen? I think there is also a connection with McKenna as well?

I'd have Hendry before I'd have Stevie May or Chris Kane tbh. I wouldn't be overjoyed about it, but well, for the money you pay May, you don't get much for your buck other than he's a cult hero of yours and Kane is absolutely gash.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd have Hendry before I'd have Stevie May or Chris Kane tbh. I wouldn't be overjoyed about it, but well, for the money you pay May, you don't get much for your buck other than he's a cult hero of yours and Kane is absolutely gash.

Mind when Kane absolutely destroyed Caulker and co and Dens?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

May yes. Kane no.

3 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Mind when Kane absolutely destroyed Caulker and co and Dens?

Is a game 4 seasons ago now supposed to make me think he's a great player? Mind that time Sofien Moussa scored a double against you that same season. Want him?