Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 hours ago, derek_holmes said:

So which of our four-unbeaten heroes is getting punted from the starting XI to make way for our new superstar?

I don't think CD has ever said any new signing would go straight into X1 ,only the squad. That's how I read it anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Center half said:

It was this close season that i heard the original story, it is the same player yes , I can confirm this is not Jordon Rhodes (Unfortunately) . 

Yeah it was maybe yourself who mentioned it there, just rang a bell that I'd read it before.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Lost a fair bit of respect for Callum Hendry now I know he drives a BMW 1 series, with a private plate that begins W22...

You down peeking through the fences with Mr Shek watching training? 😂 (I hope you seen the original joke about this otherwise you're just gonna be like 😕 I don't get it)

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Must be reasonably exciting to actually leave your house tbf 😂

Bridgend feels like globe trotting travel right now 😂

I've been working so I'm out and about all day every day, lockdown last year and this just means I get places quicker 😂

1 hour ago, Center half said:

The son of a former player who was attracting our attentions is seemingly on the move I have heard  possibly a Pre contract nothing in the information where to though, however if he was to move now a fee would be involved! he will be cup tied so cant be him that would make the semi on Saturday? 

Kyle Turner maybe? Callum would know him from Dunfermline. No idea if he's out of contract or what kind of player he is, though. Getting the Stranraer midfield from a couple of season ago back together.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've been working so I'm out and about all day every day, lockdown last year and this just means I get places quicker 😂

I've been working throughout as well but at home. I move from desk to sofa within the same room. 

My travel consists like most others of supermarkets and back home again. 

oh dear Neil. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

41 minutes ago, Bato Loco said:

How fast can you get to Greenock now?!

223803563_giphy(1)(1).gif.6835d2cf52856b0d9aca0044ba299fdd.gif

35 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

Kyle Turner maybe? Callum would know him from Dunfermline. No idea if he's out of contract or what kind of player he is, though. Getting the Stranraer midfield from a couple of season ago back together.

Out of contract this Summer.

I would approve of this type of signing.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

223803563_giphy(1)(1).gif.6835d2cf52856b0d9aca0044ba299fdd.gif

Out of contract this Summer.

I would approve of this type of signing.

As would I. Charlie Gilmour and Kyle Turner make sense are good targets for a club like us. Good long term replacements for the dads army we currently have in midfield and I think they complement  each other well. Hope there’s something in that. 

Edited by Kyle

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

As would I. Charlie Gilmour and Kyle Turner make sense are good targets for a club like us. Good long term replacements for the dads army we currently have in midfield and I think they complement  each other well. Hope there’s something in that. 

Yeah its necessary really now. Even if they fail its better to gamble on young CMs who've shown promise I think.

If we go into next season with McCann, Gilmour, Turner, Davidson and Craig as our options that would be pretty much perfect tbh.