Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Aye.
How many of those goals are headers where he beats a defender to it? How many are created by him receiving the ball with his back to goal and creating the chance for himself? How many times does he make a great run in behind and get ignored by below average players behind him?
Younger than Callum Hendry, but a more intelligent complete player. Better on the ball than Kane, better in the air than May. Can play as a lone striker and score. Has the odd shite game, and is sometimes too physical and gives away fouls, but he's young.
Fair enough. Didn't realise you'd seen so much of him.

As mentioned on another thread , I unsuccessfully tried to text Sp#rts##nd  about the changing rooms disagreement.

I think you should , at least , be demanding an apology from Lennon.

Is it a case of him throwing his weight around ?

39 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

As mentioned on another thread , I unsuccessfully tried to text Sp#rts##nd  about the changing rooms disagreement.

I think you should , at least , be demanding an apology from Lennon.

Is it a case of him throwing his weight around ?

After our statement, I think the fact that Celtic will never send us a player like Tony Ralston on loan again is enough compensation, no apology needed.

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

sorry @RandomGuy.

Absolute c***s.

That would be two players I've been desperate for us to sign (Doyle-Hayes the other) who would end up at other Scottish clubs.

Edited by RandomGuy.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute c***s.

That would be two players I've been desperate for us to sign (Doyle-Hayes the other) who would end up at other Scottish clubs.

As a positive though your methods of identifying potential targets hasn't been miles off if clubs are seeing something in those players also. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

As a positive though your methods of identifying potential targets hasn't been miles off if clubs are seeing something in those players also. 

You're only hearing about the ones that have been "successes" though...

FWIW I want us to sign Luke Southwood from Reading, and obviously Luke McCowan from Ayr aswell, so expect them to join Scottish sides at some point in the next year too just to piss me off.

Also had no idea Murray Davidson didn't score a single league goal last season, or this season. Hes scored 2 leagues goals in the last 24 months.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Did you email the club like we told you to?

I did not, no. Zero confidence in what I saying is right so I'd probably put them off signing these players 😂

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolute c***s.

It's a shite feeling, I'd been secretly hoping Dundee could try for Josh Ginnelly on loan, regardless if it was realistic or not. Fucking Hearts.