Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Neil Lennon attacking St. Johnstone’s Covid protocols in a bid to deflect attention.

Along with Hamilton, for the size of the (presumably away) dressing room. The press conference is comedy gold. (Saints and Hamilton mentions are 4:10 to 4:30)

Edited by csteinle

6 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

For those wanting to watch the game on Saturday.

Premiersports discount code. 

"NHL2021" gives first month free & can cancel after the game. Just signed up with it just there prior to posting. 

Where do I do that? Do I need to have Sky? 

1 hour ago, shibbydoo said:

Where do I do that? Do I need to have Sky? 

I've got sky so I've done it through that via their site... but on their site...

https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

They had options for Virgin media or if you've neither there was online only option that I presume would be for phones, laptops etc. 

The discount code goes in at the checkout stage before you stick in any card details. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I've got sky so I've done it through that via their site... but on their site...

https://www.premiersports.com/subscribenow

They had options for Virgin media or if you've neither there was online only option that I presume would be for phones, laptops etc. 

The discount code goes in at the checkout stage before you stick in any card details. 

Code doesn't seem to work for the Premier Player online-only option (or at least it doesn't for me).

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Don't absolutely need to download the app, right? I seem to be able to view it OK on the website after subscribing.

Yes you can watch it straight from the internet as well, you're right my post made it sound like you have to download the app. Just an option for ease.

3 minutes ago, derek_holmes said:

Code doesn't seem to work for the Premier Player online-only option (or at least it doesn't for me).

That's the option I took and it seemed to accept the code.  As MPS says, at the payment section at the top there was a wee box for promo code, put it in then hit the wee 'enter code' or 'accept code' or whatever it says button right beside the box you entered it in, then it says accepted then you enter the payment details.

Just had a look at the thread for the match in the cup section and one of the Hibs lads reckons the code might be expired so that might explain it not working.  Seemed to work for me yesterday so maybe there's been a big upturn in folk using it?

Hopefully we get through and we all want to keep the subscription on for the second month anyway..!

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Just had a look at the thread for the match in the cup section and one of the Hibs lads reckons the code might be expired so that might explain it not working.  Seemed to work for me yesterday so maybe there's been a big upturn in folk using it?

Hopefully we get through and we all want to keep the subscription on for the second month anyway..!

They probably seen it getting tweeted far and wide and thought their NHL discount was being abused 😂

Just now, The Marly said:

Have you? He's scored 8 goals in each of the last two seasons in League 2. He may be decent, but those figures don't suggest he's "much better " than what we have.

Aye.

How many of those goals are headers where he beats a defender to it? How many are created by him receiving the ball with his back to goal and creating the chance for himself? How many times does he make a great run in behind and get ignored by below average players behind him?

Younger than Callum Hendry, but a more intelligent complete player. Better on the ball than Kane, better in the air than May. Can play as a lone striker and score. Has the odd shite game, and is sometimes too physical and gives away fouls, but he's young.