Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

This St. Johnstone side is one of the least effective teams I've seen in the top flight. Not awful, just absolutely no cutting edge. If you can get a goal it's hard to see where any goal is coming from right now.

16 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Tom Cruise What GIF

I meant the opposition scoring. Like when Vigurs scored that free kick last weekend, other than that we didn't look like we had a goal in us. But neither did you- even if Tanser missed a glorious chance.

Some nice play but just need that goalscorer? I'm pretty sure fans on here of every relegated team have said that on here since Gretna.

On the plus side, St Mirren look to not even able to muster the nice play aspect.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Some nice play but just need that goalscorer? I'm pretty sure fans on here of every relegated team have said that on here since Gretna.

On the plus side, St Mirren look to not even able to muster the nice play aspect.

I can assure you there was nothing nice about how we played today. 

You may be lucky enough to get us in the play offs...

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

At least we don't have clownshoe goalkeepers who conceded soft goals weekly...

Still very early, its not even October yet, but probably need a run of wins before the turn of the year.