Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

No idea tbh. Don't know who it is 😂😂

Hes on WAP. Sure he talked about Drey Wright signing before he did, and also nailed Davidson being the new manager, and only being announced late on before training started, aswell.

1 minute ago, Templar Saint said:

Perhaps Petersen as an ex Blackburn player is giving Callum the low down on some Norwegian talent that Saints could afford or alternatively discussing a deal to do scouting in his neck of the woods.

May be just a social visit.

Time I suppose will tell or not.

He played for his current team last weekend, and they have another game on Sunday. Be weird for him to fly to Scotland, especially just now, for a social visit.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes on WAP. Sure he talked about Drey Wright signing before he did, and also nailed Davidson being the new manager, and only being announced late on before training started, aswell.

Was Drey Wright that much of a secret? I heard about it being done the weekend in March when we pumped Dundee at Dens 4-0 and i'm not ITK whatsoever. 

Not read any of his posts but if hes reliable these kind of signing concerns me. I'm not old enough to remember the season in detail but seems reminiscent of the kind of signings we made the season we last went down. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Was Drey Wright that much of a secret? I heard about it being done the weekend in March when we pumped Dundee at Dens 4-0 and i'm not ITK whatsoever. 

Not read any of his posts but if hes reliable these kind of signing concerns me. I'm not old enough to remember the season in detail but seems reminiscent of the kind of signings we made the season we last went down. 

I'm sure there were other occasions tbh, but I'm maybe confusing him with Billy Budd.

12 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Robert Thomson saying it’s not happening. 

0B248663-CF3A-4E29-BCF6-635DD0420C4D.png

Worth mentioning Thomson hasn't called a Saints signing right in about 2 years yet has apparently gone from complete shock, to 100% knowing its not happening, in 10 minutes.

Edited by RandomGuy.

How do you do PPV if you've got a Saints TV account but not a season ticket?

Have I to create another account with a different email?