Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I have some faith it will. 

Same company doing other teams and I imagine Saints have little control over the service to f**k it up so should be fine! 

Works fine for me. 

Anyone know if it will be Saints TV commentary or the Sky team? Assume we'll take the camera feed. Might get canned crowd too. 

With any luck it will be like the United game and just be sideline mics. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I have some faith it will. 

Same company doing other teams and I imagine Saints have little control over the service to f**k it up so should be fine! 

1 of our season tickets works. The other says invalid credentials 

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Worked for me.

Did you put in your season ticket details and not normal saintstv login details?  For the barcode number mine needed to include the single digit to the left of the long numbers.

Dont know if that helps..

I can get in using Saints Tv credentials. I’ve one working one not. I’ve used the whole number.  Just as well I’ve got Sky. 

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Fair enough, seems strange, unless what Dicks saying is correct?

It’s looking that way. I don’t have much faith as they mixed tickets up and I got an under 20. I’m nearer retirement than 20. 

17 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

There’s a few people on twitter suggesting that it’s only 1 working ticket per address. Surely that can’t be correct? 

Maybe to try and stop people just handing their details around?

Say a father and son both have season tickets, nothing to stop the dad using his for them, and the son just giving his details to a mate.

Bit shite and cynical so hopefully just a teething issue.

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Works fine for me. 

Anyone know if it will be Saints TV commentary or the Sky team? Assume we'll take the camera feed. Might get canned crowd too. 

With any luck it will be like the United game and just be sideline mics. 

You'd think it would be sky camera for the games that are on TV minus the commentary but not sure sky will allow their production to be used without a cut?

I'd read somewhere that for non TV games there is a broadcast company controlling it (for all teams) rather than just the single saintstv camera angle etc so maybe if it's not an Alba game it'll be that footage (could well be the same company as alba? 😂)

I've got sky so won't be using it for a few weeks anyway. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You'd think it would be sky camera for the games that are on TV minus the commentary but not sure sky will allow their production to be sold without a cut?

I'd read somewhere that for non TV games there is a broadcast company controlling it rather than just the single saintstv camera angle etc so maybe if it's not an Alba game it'll be that footage (could well be the same company as alba? 😂)

I've got sky so won't find out for a while!

Yes I'd think it will be sky cameras with Saints TV audio. Might get Muzz if he's still injured!

Resolution seems only to go up to 720 on the live feed, which is lower than the normal StTV stream. Wonder if Sky are only giving an SD feed for the stream. That would be pish, IMO. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe to try and stop people just handing their details around?

Say a father and son both have season tickets, nothing to stop the dad using his for them, and the son just giving his details to a mate.

Bit shite and cynical so hopefully just a teething issue.

We have two tickets, one full and one under 20, both are supposed to have access. Living 70 miles apart is a bit problematic for watching together. 

1 minute ago, Bose said:

We have two tickets, one full and one under 20, both are supposed to have access. Living 70 miles apart is a bit problematic for watching together. 

Aye I was just making a hypothetical guess if people shared an address, didn't realise it was different addresses for you.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye I was just making a hypothetical guess if people shared an address, didn't realise it was different addresses for you.

Interestingly though, I registered two addresses when buying but they both came to me. You could be on to something. 

Mines was a bit of a mess. One of my kids appears as the "adult" season ticket holder. I had to use her season ticket barcode with my name to get it to work.

Glad I logged on now rather than half an hour before kick off

Not working with my details. Going to try my son's details now, then a mix of both, to see if any of those work.

I had this issue. Mines doesn’t work, yet my dads does. Bought the tickets together for ease, but given we live in different houses that’s not helpful!

1 hour ago, Widge said:

I had this issue. Mines doesn’t work, yet my dads does. Bought the tickets together for ease, but given we live in different houses that’s not helpful!

I couldn't get any combination to work, so hit the contact bit on the website. They emailed me within 5 mins, sorted it out, and it's working now.