Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The top would be fine if it wasn't for the honking collar. Seems to be macrons wee flourish on quite a few clubs' strips this season.

Each to their own, but it looks pish to me and whoever thought of it at macron should be taken out the back and shot.

Good that's it's out the way and we can get on with the serious business now...

Goalkeepers

1. Zander Clark  -2022

12. Elliot Parish – 2021

45. Ross Sinclair – 2021 ­

Defenders

19. Shaun Rooney– 2022

15. Danny McNamara – 2021 – on loan from Millwall

2. Wallace Duffy -2021

6. Liam Gordon - 2021

5. Jason Kerr – 2022

4. Jamie McCart (22) - 2022

3. Scott Tanser (25) – 2021

24. Callum Booth (28) – Jan 2021

Midfielders

10. David Wotherspoon - 2021

8. Murray Davidson - 2021

26. Liam Craig – Jan 2021

18. Ali McCann – 2023

7. Craig Conway - 2021

Forwards

9. Chris Kane – Jan 2021

11. Michael O'Halloran – 2021

14. Stevie May  – 2021 + 1

22. Callum Hendry - 2022 

16. Isaac Oloafe – 2021 – on loan from Millwall

Youth players

48. Jack Wills

37. Marky Munro

40. Sam Denham

38. Cammy Ballantyne

46. Alex Ferguson

47. Michael McFarlane

??. Max McGregor

43. John Robertson

49. Oliver Hamilton

50. Jordan Northcott

The squad we're starting the season with, including the young players who we'll likely appearing on the bench over the next few months. I'm not entirely sure where they all play but I've tried to have an educated guess at their positions and broken them down as such.

Still look short in the middle of the park but we're in a very decent place overall I'd say. Certainly in better nick than we were going into the 1st league game last season.

Don't mind the design so much just the material looks cheap reminds me of that God awful Megabus top with the material did not give or move....not the best that they couldn't of given it a wee iron to get the creases out 

Edit: looks better in the video 7/10

Edited by Shaggy Jenkins

6 minutes ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

You didn't rate Hendry at all.

On 08/04/2019 at 18:22, RandomGuy. said:

Callum Hendry deserves a run until the Summer to stake his claim.

On 20/04/2019 at 17:35, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, May seems very much like Kane in a "lots of hard work, zero goal threat" type of way.

Callum Hendry is now our joint top goalscoring striker in the league, and he has two starts to his name. I'd like to see how he plays as a lone striker.

Yes. I was absolutely slating the boy.

If I've had a go at him at some stage and missed it then its clearly one I've got wrong. That happens when you actually have opinions sometimes.

Last year’s one was pretty much the exact same but with a nicer collar, so I don’t feel like we need to journey too far into the past to find a better kit.

Actually, I take it back. Last year’s one had horizontal stripes and it wasn’t a solid colour all over. But still, I think it was preferable.

Yes. I was absolutely slating the boy.
If I've had a go at him at some stage and missed it then its clearly one I've got wrong. That happens when you actually have opinions sometimes.
It was way before all that. I argued that with games, Hendry could be a 12-15 goal a season striker at least, and you were saying not a hope in hell.

Realistically, I'm teasing you but it shows that sometimes we get things way wrong.

At least the top looks like it's a proper Saints blue again, like Macron managed last year as well.

Is the collar that much different to the away one last year? I've not looked but on first glance of the new one it looks like it.

It's fine. It's reasonably plain, in the proper blue. What more can you ask for.