Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, The Marly said:
On 15/09/2016 at 16:27, tree house tam said:
Callum Davidson will be the next Saints manager.

Fucking hell Tam. Four years ago you called it.

I don't know what's worse, you doubting me or you trawling through my posts from 4 years ago. You no got crops to be harvested?

I don't know what's worse, you doubting me or you trawling through my posts from 4 years ago. You no got crops to be harvested?
I was just having a look back at the early part of this thread. No harvest for me these days Tammy boy. Land is rented to contractors.

21 minutes ago, Kyle said:

#MaccaMonday

:wub:

"And when we play Celtic, this is how you cup them from behind for maximum reaction, the look is crucial for added affect."

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

IMG_5712.jpg

Away at Ibrox, with potentially no fans, sounds like it could work out well for us. Same with the opener, instead of a likely packed Tannadice itll be a shell of a ground. Bit gutted about that though as we likely wouldve filled our section with away fans for that.

I've got the usual pre-season jitters of expecting us to be pumped in every game tbh.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Away at Ibrox, with potentially no fans, sounds like it could work out well for us. Same with the opener, instead of a likely packed Tannadice itll be a shell of a ground. Bit gutted about that though as we likely wouldve filled our section with away fans for that.

I've got the usual pre-season jitters of expecting us to be pumped in every game tbh.

I've been a season ticket holder at tannadice for the last 34 years and haven't seen you guys get close to selling out the away end