Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bose said:

Gone to Mansfield

Aye just seen that. One of the fake ITK twitters just got done in by the rumour hes joining us though...

Just now, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Breaks my heart to say this..But I agree with you100%.This is starting to feel like a freshen up.

Aye. Young squad, fresh young manager with new ideas, and a new coaching set up.

Feels like the right time for all this to be happening.

I can't stand the red, and although I'm a fan of the nostalgia in the faded stripes, something about the roundneck is really off.

Good mockups though, decent chance the real ones will be worse.

What is left in stock and in Blue from Macrons 17/18 catalogue? Or might we hit 18/19 this year? 

To be fair though, playing in an old Eastleigh kit last year was one of our better recent ones.

1 hour ago, akuram said:

I think they look fantastic. Must be the best of all the new strips on show so far.

They're just ones someone made up, not the real kits.

Also, concept kits are my favourite things. Would definitely buy all three.
EbM5PE_WsAAHhIg.thumb.jpeg.1dd0fff78958cb55d66c4b364efba708.jpeg

Home and yellow - awesome. Would be pleased with them.

Red - absolutely dreadful. Like something we’d walk out onto the pitch to if the club was owned by Vincent Tan.

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

That’s twice I’ve seen Saints fans come up with concept kits and they’ve been red. Get that idea in the fucking sea - and I say that as a lifelong Aberdeen fan.

^^^Already has a red strip and doesn't want to pay up for a second one type post.

That’s twice I’ve seen Saints fans come up with concept kits and they’ve been red. Get that idea in the fucking sea - and I say that as a lifelong Aberdeen fan.

You remind me of Wee Davie that used to sell the Evening Telegraph and Sporting Post at St Paul’s church.
Tam will know what I’m talking about.
Don’t get the hump about it.

I'd rather have red than sky blue, nothing says we can't be arsed than of well just have another blue kit.

1 hour ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:
2 hours ago, Old Pack said:

You remind me of Wee Davie that used to sell the Evening Telegraph and Sporting Post at St Paul’s church.
Tam will know what I’m talking about.
Don’t get the hump about it.

More clubs than Tiger Woods. Is he still on the go?

Deed. So is his brother who was even more mental. Shite cards dealt for the pair of them.