Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Anyone heard the story about Baltacha's first week at the club? Paul Cherry realised he didn't have a clean pair of pants after training and spotted that our new signing had a spare pair in his bag. When he asked if he could borrow them, Baltacha said you don't want my Ukrainian pants...

Cherry: "Why is that, Sergei?"
Baltacha: "Because Chernobyl fallout."

9 minutes ago, Radford said:

Anyone heard the story about Baltacha's first week at the club? Paul Cherry realised he didn't have a clean pair of pants after training and spotted that our new signing had a spare pair in his bag. When he asked if he could borrow them, Baltacha said you don't want my Ukrainian pants...

Cherry: "Why is that, Sergei?"
Baltacha: "Because Chernobyl fallout."

supernatural GIF

22 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I can’t stand the BBC, I really can’t

IMG_0820.jpg

Not only that, but for all of the other BBC website "Days In May" that I've clicked into there's been lots of behind the scenes info, written interviews with players/managers involved, all sorts of background stuff on top of video highlights. What do St Johnstone get? A few minutes of video highlights only. Pretty pathetic. I do enjoy watching the first goal though, as I had money on Anderson scoring it at high odds.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Pretty pathetic. I do enjoy watching the first goal though, as I had money on Anderson scoring it at high odds.

That goals a nice summation of the whole Saints v United/Wright v McNamara stuff that year, as we'd scored an almost identical goal not long before and United/McNamara clearly done nothing about that weakness.

Really good stuff from Saints (and Gary) today. Big success that, judging by social media loads of fans bought in to it.
Hopefully a big uptake on Saints TV as a reward. 

If I was saints I’d start pushing saints TV everywhere. Might be the only way we can watch the league and cup games for a while.

Really good stuff from Saints (and Gary) today. Big success that, judging by social media loads of fans bought in to it.
Hopefully a big uptake on Saints TV as a reward. 

Really? Can’t say I’m seeing the same reception from people. I can’t say I was overly impressed at what was simply a run of the YouTube video and folk struggling to get it actually working.

The 50-50 draw seems to have been a great success and this could be retained on-line as it would generate extra income every game. When was the prize money ever £1789 before?

Enjoyed the game again.

Great idea saints, well done.

Edited by akuram

The 50-50 draw seems to have been a great success and this could be retained on-line as it would generate extra income every game. When was the prize money ever £1789 before?
Enjoyed the game again.
Great idea saints, well done.

I know the lucky bassa that won it [emoji106]

I'm sure I remember a game away at Raith where Wright, O'Boyle and Dodds was our front three. Paul Wright hit a ball as well as I have ever seen and O'Boyle was brilliant with his back to goal.

He was brilliant, a truly brilliant finisher. Wright and O'Boyle are the pick of the strikers in my time watching Saints, very talented footballers.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Can anyone on here remember which poster I had a bet with about Saints being relegated this season? I think it was a Ross County fan beginning with C. Brains a bit frazzled atm.

see below. 

Edited by RandomGuy.