Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

40 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

A “Tommy out” brigade does exist but they are a tiny minority and complete morons because Tommy Wright is obviously the absolute boi

Are they better dressed than the green brigade tho?

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Take your Glasgow shite as far to f**k away from this thread please. 

Guessing they aren't as well dressed as the green brigade, how embarrassing. 

Callum Hendry on 7 league goals for the season.  According to BBC stats, he's on 93 minutes per goal.  If he keeps scoring then getting subbed that stat will get even more impressive!

For context, he's better than Eduoard (96 mins per goal), Griffiths (98 minutes per goal) and Morelos (129 mins per goal). Cosgrove (178 mins per goal).

The only player with a better return is Jermain Defoe on 77 mins per goal.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The further in to the season we go the more the Kennedy deals looks to be a brilliant piece of business for all involved.

I know some sheep thought we were at it saying we're a better team without him but getting McCart in and Duffy out, as well as Kennedy, really has been the making of our side. So many formations suit us now, very adaptable. 

22 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know some sheep thought we were at it saying we're a better team without him but getting McCart in and Duffy out, as well as Kennedy, really has been the making of our side. So many formations suit us now, very adaptable. 

You were sorely lacking in defence. That much was obvious. Something needed to change. A controversial move letting your perceived best attacker go to fund it but Wright deserves a lot of credit.

Just now, Fife Saint said:

What's the latest with this Rangers game then? Can they get it in before the current split date?

3 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

This is also our best ever season, in terms of numbers of games lost, under TW at this stage. 

I mean, Rangers clearly aren't beating Leverkusen and making the Quarters, so that should clear a path I think.
I think you're right here. Would have thought that the SPFL would have asked the SFA to put the Celtic semi on the Saturday so we could get this game played on the Sunday, but what do I know.

51 minutes ago, Radford said:

rangers_fixtures.png.3da36d7ff86f246c9057c5a70f516005.png

Could they do something "clever" with kick off time on Saturday the 11th so traffic etc doesn't clash with the Scottish Cup semi? 

If  Edinburgh Derby at Hampden is 12:15 a 1:30 kick off at Ibrox or something?

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.