Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I know it's different club size but if this kind of shitshow was how the likes of Hearts, Hibs or maybe even Killie were being run as disjointedly and potentially dishonestly as ours the supporters wouldn't put up with it. 
Our club seems to get away with it because "well were doing alright". "Oh well you're all too young to remember when we were really shit". 

Aye, because Hearts have been run so well over the years [emoji106]

19 minutes ago, Radford said:

I have a radical idea. Why not just let folk, in a section of the ground, stand with the seats currently in place? Out there, I know. 

That section of the ground like the north and Ormond stands when the cheeks come to town you mean? Like the Pittodrie ‘red shed’? 

Like those standing area?

Worth a go IMO. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW Kilmarnock claim it cost £40k for their "safe standing " section, but I've no idea what that money actually covered.

Just over £123 per seat. 

I know that cost might well not just include installation. Might well include the planning etc as well. 

1 hour ago, FK Saint said:

Does anyone know if there are any good Saints podcasts available?  Like interviews with old players etc?

I’ve listened to podcasts with Darren Dods, Nick Dasovic, Frazer Wright, Liam Craig, Matt Glennon, Jason Scotland just to name a few.

1 hour ago, double deluxe said:

I’ve listened to podcasts with Darren Dods, Nick Dasovic, Frazer Wright, Liam Craig, Matt Glennon, Jason Scotland just to name a few.

General interviews or from specific Saints podcasts? For example Falkirk have one called walking down hope street which is club orientated.

12 minutes ago, FK Saint said:

General interviews or from specific Saints podcasts? For example Falkirk have one called walking down hope street which is club orientated.

There's no Saints specific podcasts to my knowledge.  These were all just general interviews that included good chunks about SJFC.

Great to see the YT out making a bit of din in the corner the night [emoji106]

Yes this was a good to see, going by the pictures I’ve seen. Looks like some old boy is giving them free drums he was chucking out as well. Ayr away has sparked something here, hopefully it can build on from here and hopefully the club can get behind it as well.