Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Missed the incident with the Hearts fan throwing the bottle at the girl today. Thankfully it missed. 

Witnessed angry Saints fans raising the issue with the police at FT and were just completely dismissed by the police. "We're not allowed to do anything"

How much does this policing cost us for police who apparently aren't allowed to take action? What's the point in them being there?

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

8 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Missed the incident with the Hearts fan throwing the bottle at the girl today. Thankfully it missed. 

Witnessed angry Saints fans raising the issue with the police at FT and were just completely dismissed by the police. "We're not allowed to do anything"

How much does this policing cost us for police who apparently aren't allowed to take action? What's the point in them being there?

What happened? I didn't see or hear anything.

51 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

What happened? I didn't see or hear anything.

One of the wee wankers launched a bottle of Buckie out the crowd towards someone walking round pitch side. 

They also wrecked quite a few seats as well. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

One of the wee wankers launched a bottle of Buckie out the crowd towards someone walking round pitch side. 
They also wrecked quite a few seats as well. 
Seems to be the trend with the 2 Edinburgh teams. Shame.

Someone is going to get seriously hurt with that sort of shit still going on.

11 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Interesting lack of Dundee fans in this thread now that they are closer to the relegation spots in the championship than we are in the premiership. 

Where are you lads? 

Went over there for a bit of crack Ali and I just feel sorry for them now, there’s no fun in mocking them.

I know they were all over our thread when we were bottom, but it’d be like kicking a three legged puppy.

Don’t want them to go down, but them getting involved in a play off with Falkirk, Rovers or Montrose would be great entertainment!

13 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

How long a deal have we got Mc Cann on ?

No idea? But this...

13 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Summer of 23 I believe.

... is correct for McCann.

We've seemingly only gained 4 points from 11 games against the top six this season. 0 wins.

Until the split, our fixtures are split...

Top Half: 7 (Celtic, Rangers x2, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Livingston, Hibernian)

Bottom Half: 3 (County, St Mirren, Hamilton)

Really need to start collecting points against the top half sides if we don't want to put huge pressure on the fixtures after the split. 

If we continue form, we'll get 8/9 points from the split, takes us up to 29 points.

Everyone will have their own targets in mind for what they think we'll need, I got 38pts to avoid 11th but thats not certain. To me we'll need at least 9/10 points from the next 10 games just to avoid the play off.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Really does feel like two points lost which is annoying. Performance certainly deserved more. Feel we can get points from Aberdeen and Motherwell though.
Definitely was two dropped but enough in the performance to suggest that we'll do alright. Fancy us on Wednesday night up at Pittodrie, for some reason.