Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Can you at least give us Curtis Main as a courtesy flush? 

We took Mays mammoth wage off their hands, then handed them Kennedy for almost nothing. Knowing our luck they're probably saving money buying Kennedy and paying him rather than keeping May.

2 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Thomson’s comments on Twitter there about the interview probably shedding some light on the whole thing. Be an interesting read no doubt

For context.

Thomson’s comments on Twitter there about the interview probably shedding some light on the whole thing. Be an interesting read no doubt

Will it shed some light or will it just be Kennedy’s side of the story?

In all honesty I think I’d be more inclined to believe what he says tomorrow than anything that comes out of the club at present

Really? Agent will have set this up to get his dig in first. It’s The Sun. Balance has never been their priority.

I doubt if we’ll ever find out the truth but because the current transfer policy is such a shitstorm then everyone jumps to the conclusion it’s the club. Most of the posts on here are guesswork. The hysteria is spreading like an infectious disease.

3 minutes ago, Bose said:

Really? Because it suits your agenda? Agent will have set this up to get his dig in first. It’s The Sun. Balance has never been their priority.

Are we back to blaming agents again already?

We'll end this window far weaker than we started it, and the club will still get a free pass off some folk as this myth we're somehow constantly screwed over by the same agents who regularly conduct business with us seems ingrained now.

Really? Agent will have set this up to get his dig in first. It’s The Sun. Balance has never been their priority.

I doubt if we’ll ever find out the truth but because the current transfer policy is such a shitstorm then everyone jumps to the conclusion it’s the club. Most of the posts on here are guesswork. The hysteria is spreading like an infectious disease.

Zero agendas from me. But personally don’t feel we ever get the full story from Tommy when it comes to transfer dealings

Are we back to blaming agents again already?

We'll end this window far weaker than we started it, and the club will still get a free pass off some folk as this myth we're somehow constantly screwed over by the same agents who regularly conduct business with us seems ingrained now.

You really need to stop believing everything thing you read and moving your position like shifting sands. You wanted May now you slag the club for taking his huge wage off Aberdeen. The only thing I said about the agent is that he would have set up the interview to get his side of the story in first. What do you actually know as facts?

Zero agendas from me. But personally don’t feel we ever get the full story from Tommy when it comes to transfer dealings

Sorry I didn’t mean that as an accusation. We all have our beliefs and agendas when it comes to something we are passionate about.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Reads like a man ready to pack it in.

Yup. I cant see him staying beyond this season regardless of where we end up.

I'll not say anymore though before I get rounded on again as some form of doom mongerer who's over reacting. I'm clearly making it all up.