Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Macca is  a  is player who plays through the middle halds the ball up and creates chances for others around  him.We desperately need a player like that. 

Macca also constantly drops deep when the team are playing shite to try and influence things but ends up totally cancelling any attacking threat. He's not needed now. 

26 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Macca used to be a player who plays through the middle halds the ball up and creates chances for others around  him.We desperately need a player like that. 

FTFY 

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I’m paying £5.99 for saints tv for very little output right now, so I’d assume he’s made the club some money with that. 

why is our club so broken and shite? :lol: 

A decade of top flight stability completely wasted because the club refused to try and improve itself.

Looking back I suspect you could trace it all back to the Summer after the cup win and already see the beginning of the end.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I’m paying £5.99 for saints tv for very little output right now, so I’d assume he’s made the club some money with that. 

That was already talked about before he arrived,  admittedly he put it in place, or should I say he got the company who do everyone outside the old firm to put it in place. He does ok commentary, so credit there. I also like the e-ticket system, if he did that.

If (and at this stage it looks a big if) we manage to stay up this year. You’d hope this will be the final kick up the arse Brown needs to see that all the good will he has is disappearing fast. It’s not inconceivable that we could still make a couple of good additions this window but quotes like today don’t exactly fill us with confidence. Two huge Saturday home games coming up.

34 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Well run,Kyle. You mean well run.

2 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

You today. Take a chill.

It's been a shite day.

Over the course of the last 24 hours we've had Murray Davidson ruled out for "at least" six weeks, Hearts sign one of the best strikers in the Country, our manager say theres nobody even close to being signed, and then we sell our only attacking player who's contributing for an absolutely pathetic amount of money.

Never mind though, I'll just chuck money at the club tomorrow, and most of my day, to watch the manager presumably try and send a message to a board who are trying to send a message to the manager, while us the fans are left getting dragged pillar and post and expected to just loyally stand back and observe it all without comment.

The clubs had the best decade of its existence and managed to sign a genuine legend to many fans, yet theyve somehow contrived to force fans away and continue to do so with how they act.

This season is what they deserve, all of them, and frankly so is relegation. Sadly, as always, itll be the fans who suffer the most.