Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol: the state of you c***s.

Lighten up, look at how much the Ayr game has excited the support, we'll have 30 odd similar games next season.

I'm in the optimistic camp. This seasons been an absolute disaster throughout so us reaching a transfer window desperately needing defensive and striker reinforcements, signing nobody, only letting a CM go only to then lose one to an injury and find ourselves short in there, is exactly how this should go.

Rangers to recall Holt so he can join Hearts permanently, Kerr to be sold to help buy new players, only for all those deals to fall short, and Hendry to throw a sulk and get himself ostracized. 

5 months of Duffy and Ralston as the right side of defence, with Wotherspoon in central midfield feeding Chris Kane. 

Choo choo!

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm in the optimistic camp. This seasons been an absolute disaster throughout so us reaching a transfer window desperately needing defensive and striker reinforcements, signing nobody, only letting a CM go only to then lose one to an injury and find ourselves short in there, is exactly how this should go.

Rangers to recall Holt so he can join Hearts permanently, Kerr to be sold to help buy new players, only for all those deals to fall short, and Hendry to throw a sulk and get himself ostracized. 

5 months of Duffy and Ralston as the right side of defence, with Wotherspoon in central midfield feeding Chris Kane. 

Choo choo!

You say it in jest, I for one am buzzing at the prospect of seeing Kane heroically hurdle barriers at stadiums up and down the country to retrieve the ball.  It was elegant and effortless last night.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

You say it in jest, I for one am buzzing at the prospect of seeing Kane heroically hurdle barriers at stadiums up and down the country to retrieve the ball.  It was elegant and effortless last night.

#GiveChrisKaneBallboyWages

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Chris Kane will be though. He’ll give him a 3 year deal before removing himself from the situation just for a laugh. 

1401057600_giphy(36).gif.dec1e42fa578edda0f452aca77db4849.gif

3 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Any chance of you guys taking McMillan back please, was he not linked with a move to St.Patricks Athletic? 

Why the f**k not. Get Callachan back too. Dream team is taking shape.

Parish 

Duffy/Vihmann

Callachan

Kane/McMillan

Just need a couple of full backs and midfielders.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

1401057600_giphy(36).gif.dec1e42fa578edda0f452aca77db4849.gif

Why the f**k not. Get Callachan back too. Dream team is taking shape.

Parish 

Duffy/Vihmann

Callachan

Kane/McMillan

Just need a couple of full backs and midfielders.

We already have Ralston. I think he’d fit in your team nicely 

Just now, Dick Van Dyke said:

We already have Ralston. I think he’d fit in your team nicely 

Excellent shout.

Gaps are filling up nicely.LINEUP111579803477266.thumb.png.ff18742806413c1e1f54a0b8a4b9b626.png

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Choo choo!

Other than that though, all good? 

EO3leTPXsAAMteL.thumb.png.0a3877b82b33ecb21cbfdbb47ad2aeb7.png

Table showing each teams "most important player" in terms of getting, and creating, chances, and how reliant the players club are on them being involved.

Higher up the list, the more the club relies on that player. Higher the number, the better they are at getting/creating chances.

Genuinely assumed ours would be Kennedy. 

Edited by RandomGuy.