Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Radford said:

Would you like to sign an experienced player with nearly 250 appearances for Celtic and Hibernian and over 50 caps for Nigeria?

@RandomGuy.: "Nah, you're alright, mate, reckon we can do better." 

I'd rather we get the best fit for the defence, rather than the best player, if that makes sense. I'm just not convinced that's Ambrose. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd rather we get the best fit for the defence, rather than the best player, if that makes sense. I'm just not convinced that's Ambrose. 

I'd rather we stopped losing, on average, over two goals a game and as quickly as possible. 

There are about 7 games before the break, get him in and reassess in January. 

1 minute ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Cant see it happening. Been talking to him and his representative for the past 4 weeks.

The Hibs link did feel a bit like it was trying to force a hand.

I would like to see three out and two in.I know big Madis is here on a years loan but surely he is going one way or another in January.Callachan should also go and perhaps Kane as well.This should allow us to bring in a defender and hopefully  a striker as well 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

21 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Cant see it happening. Been talking to him and his representative for the past 4 weeks.

Based on this and the newspaper article it looks to me like his representatives are using Saints to try and force the hand of other clubs to either make an offer or increase the offer they've made. 

Have my doubts that he has any intention at all to sign for Saints. 

Wasting our time. 

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I read his post before posting it, one random Falkirk punter giving his opinion doesn’t mean ‘speculation that we asked Falkirk not to play him,’ is going around. Behave yourself. 

It pretty much does.

8 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I think you will find I posted  and I quote,My guess is St Johnstone don't want him cup tied

Yes. You speculated he was left out to prevent him being cup tied. I posted in here saying there was speculation he was left out so he wasnt cup tied.

3 hours later and it's still, somehow, being debated.

9 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

What has happened to MOH? 

Hindsight Kane did absolutely fine when he came on but you'd think he would have been a potential to come on prior to any sendings off?

He was all set to come on before the red cards according to Sky Sports. Tommy changed it to Spoony after that.