Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Aye, the last two games have felt like a TW side. Kerr was great and was leading, and the whole team was pretty vocal. Young lads starting to find their place I think.

Big test will be continuing this against competent sides, but luckily we've got Hibs first before we reach one of those.

4 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Where is this from RG? Do you have to subscribe to Modern Fitba or Ortec to get access?

The Rangers Report is a twitter thing that tweets it out.

Theres also a "fitbametrics" twitter page that has a more in depth rolling table. 

I'd like everyone to know the new Football Manager has come out, and I've got Saints through the Betfred Group without losing a game. Beat United 2-0 on the way. I'll be using a few of you as character references when I send my CV down the street tomorrow morning.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Rangers Report is a twitter thing that tweets it out.

Theres also a "fitbametrics" twitter page that has a more in depth rolling table. 

I'd like everyone to know the new Football Manager has come out, and I've got Saints through the Betfred Group without losing a game. Beat United 2-0 on the way. I'll be using a few of you as character references when I send my CV down the street tomorrow morning.

You'd make a better manager than groundsman.

You can use that.

That was my favourite season following Saints, other than possibly the Gretna season until the last minute of the last game.

We are unbeatable chants during the record unbeaten run, the wizard, Liam Craig the left back. Braw.

The best of times.