Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Obviously the database should, and I assume will eventually, be better managed and less convoluted, but the rest of your post doesn’t make much sense. 

What do you propose Saints do here, have no controls and let the horrible c***s sit amongst us? I’d much rather have to make a little bit more effort to get a ticket (not exactly loads by the way, one message to Bev and you’ll be sorted,) than have some of the Perth Loyal sitting behind me. 

Fair point.  I get pissed off with having to do anything extra to get a ticket just to see my team play the bigot brothers though.   I'm not really blaming Saints for it and don't expect them to do anything different  other than improve the database, which I'm sure they will.  The extra 3 quid also fucks me off.  I'm just an old timer who gets pissed off with how the OF fans' shite behaviour affects fans of other clubs really.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont see why there should be? Cant think of a single time we've had one at McDiarmid for a player who didn't play for us or for a scottish league legend, apart from the bizarre time we were all forced to acknowledge the death of Nelson Mandela.

If an ex-Saints player died, we had a minutes silence at McDiarmid, and then went to Ibrox a few days later, would you expect them to acknowledge it?

We had one for Phil O'Donnell.

Is said zoomer who runs said account on here? Or is it a 15 year old who has never heard of pnb?

Don’t worry, that’s an unofficial twitter account run by an absolute zoomer.

I’m assuming there will, quite rightly, be a minute’s silence on Sunday before the game. If Rangers fans want to have a minute’s applause in the second minute they’re absolutely welcome to it.

How many goals are we going to concede from a counter attack from our own set piece before we learn?

Apart from that we haven't been overly terrible. 

Also... The ball was miles over the line and should have been a goal to Saints prior to them countering to make it 3. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

20 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

How many goals are we going to concede from a counter attack from our own set piece before we learn?

Yup, same mistakes being repeated is a major worry.

We need players in the middle getting closer to May, hes no chance if we're just going to be shelling balls up to him.

Also, is Hendry injured? Absolutely no way he should be behind Kane, one has a knack of scoring and that's better to be on the pitch when chasing a goal than someone who, literally, never scores.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

We need players in the middle getting closer to May, hes no chance if we're just going to be shelling balls up to him.

I agree and also we look much better when we play from the back through the midfield. Clark needs to release the ball earlier and players have to make themselves available for a throw out. If he must kick it out stop firing down the throats of the oppositions Centre Backs.