Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I can’t believe that, after everything that has happened, there are still posters on here putting up this type of drivel. You would think that folk would have learned their lesson and wait until a signing, any signing, has been finalised. Go back through this thread and count how many times “May could be done soon”. I can’t be bothered, but it is probably into double figures.

On that note, why do so many fans have Holt in their theoretical line ups - unless I've completely fucking missed something

3 minutes ago, deej said:

On that note, why do so many fans have Holt in their theoretical line ups - unless I've completely fucking missed something

I think you've missed that it's now common practice to include players that someone hinted that we might possibly sign in our lineups, as comic reaction the endless speculation and the failure of our team to actually sign anybody. 

I think the technical term is 'banter'. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese
Spelling

I can’t believe that, after everything that has happened, there are still posters on here putting up this type of drivel. You would think that folk would have learned their lesson and wait until a signing, any signing, has been finalised. Go back through this thread and count how many times “May could be done soon”. I can’t be bothered, but it is probably into double figures.

Are you counting the “he’s signed, the deal was done a week ago” pish?

49 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Are you counting the “he’s signed, the deal was done a week ago” pish?

^ doesnt understand how transfers work

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

This thread has been busy on the last few weeks.Just noticed we are nearing the 1,000 

Just be glad SLF isn't on P&B, or we'd be closer to 5,000 pages, with absolutely zero added value.

Not braw.